Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi, my name is CHERRY, but who wants to pop my "OH2 CHERRY"?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Sexy, love the unfiltered pics. You look good and don't need those filters at all. You're very sexy without them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    any body been able to get her to respond to a text?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The Welcome Wagon is not intended for advertising, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this topic if the OP posts any further pics or special offers. New-to-H2 companions may answer requests/ISOs and start/join discussions with general comments (no solicitation) to draw attention their way following initial introduction. Slitlikr took care of posting Cherry's donations, thanks.

Also, utilizing profiles, signature lines, and albums is an excellent way to share info, and gentlemen may peruse data/images there anytime, long after threads have fallen from view. Kudos to Cherry for taking advantage of those options! FYI, rates and menus may be posted in signature lines and profiles, but a website link works!

PM me, Cherry, if you require assistance with verification, and please read the Companion Promotional Guidelines stickied at the top of the WW forum. Thanks, and Irish luck in lust!

And a reminder to H2 participants that the WW is a place for new members to announce themselves as they deem fit in accordance with our rules,. Unnecessary negative comments are not very welcoming or respectful, and certainly do nothing to encourage newbs to introduce themselves to the community. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-09-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3