Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Massage, HE

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr

Donation: 60 for massage, 40 tip

Approximate age of Companion: 30s?

Hair Color and Length: Black, long

Smoking Status: Couldn't tell

Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese

Companion Description: Not too shirt, not bad looking. Pretty fit.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
    Public comments: Was curious to try this place. Glad I did.

The rest of the story:

[ hide ] So I had heard about this place on ECCIE. Had the urge to I called ahead. They were able to fit me in. Greeted by a decent looking lady. She guides me to a room. I undress and leave $40 on the table. She starts the massage. Not too talkative and all seems pretty normal. Then she starts teasing my balls a lot. We flip over and she simply asks if I want a happy ending. I affirm and she lubes up her hands. She says I can touch her but not under her clothes. So I grab her breasts - they're solid bs and get between her legs. I pop. She wipes me up. She then seems really happy with the $40 so I am wondering if I overpaid. She tells me her name is Mae/May and that she'll remember me when I come back. I am hoping that means she'll offer more...more skin or more something. [ /hide ]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That place is ok but I’ve been trying to get more than a hj. Seems that’s all their willing to offer. For the same amount you might be paying there’s a place about 5 min from there where you will get the most arousing massage and a little extra activity. Pretty much 100 for a nice rub and hj with little extra. 160 will get you some lip service. Not to mention the lady has a super nice rack.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstud View Post
    That place is ok but I’ve been trying to get more than a hj. Seems that’s all their willing to offer. For the same amount you might be paying there’s a place about 5 min from there where you will get the most arousing massage and a little extra activity. Pretty much 100 for a nice rub and hj with little extra. 160 will get you some lip service. Not to mention the lady has a super nice rack.
    What place are you talking about? LE shut down about 6 of them here recently, I think a couple might be back open now.. There's only one AMP around here that you can get FS at that I know of, and that is because I have seen her a few times. All of the ones around here if they do anything are HJ only, you have to go to LarryTown for anything more.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wolfhound I don’t know the exact loc on top of my head but just a few blocks off santafe. It’s closed now.