Date of Visit: 12-20-18
    Preferred Method of Contact: unk
    Phone Number: 469 358 5847
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: very extensive and slippery body to body on the table shower after a thorough cleaning. That almost did me in right there, easy to complete the activities in the room after that. Very enjoyable titty play, some kissing BBBJ, etc
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 35-40
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Smoking Status: unk
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5'4" or thereabouts, very pretty, nice skin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    They really treat you well here, and make it an enjoyable experience. Kiss is also pretty and very nice to talk to and FWIW, they can communicate in English at an acceptable level and without an overwhelming accent.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    C'mon man...35 - 40? At the higher end she is probably early 30's with a very less likelihood of mid 30's. Like you I also cringe when our amp mongers estimate age, but your estimation is too far on the higher end.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I appreciate a guy who TRIES to give correct ages, but hyperbole on the high end doesn't do anyone any good, LOL.. I am the original age Policeman on ECCIE, I had guys very pissed at me for telling truth about a few ladies.. but just as I knew the age of a specific lady whose age I called out on ECCIE, I know the age of a few ladies currently working.. including Boa. like it or not, she is in her twenties, and she is slim!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Sorry guys I continue to disagree and I reiterate they are in their 30's, but I encourage others to go see them and judge for themselves.

They are wonderful ladies and well worth the experience, no matter what their age and weight is.

Others should feel free to chime in on the ladies ages, especially those of you who know actual Asian people outside the AMP scene and know their real ages.

I live in an area with many Asian friends and I know the ages of their daughters in their twenties, and the subtle differences in skin and tone between twenties and thirties is very evident to the discerning eye.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Boa is slim but she would be hot as fuck with 15 fewer pounds, but so would almost everyone is this country of fat people!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Agree with Chung

I had the chance to meet BOA and she is definitely in her mid 20, not exactly sure what weight she needs to lose.... unless you are talking about another girl. I did a review of her back in ECCIE and got schooled by Chung... lol but I totally agree with him though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Boa is one of the very rare AMP girls that's in mid 20's. In comparison, Maya at Bali is late 3Xs yet still attractive. There's definitely an age gap between the two.
    Last edited by htownhammer; 12-27-2018 at 10:12 PM.

I guess 30 is the new 20!!

She certainly has a lot of people convinced she is in her twenties, but I don't see it...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Village Wolf View Post
    She certainly has a lot of people convinced she is in her twenties, but I don't see it...
    TBH....your review is completely worthless. The physical description is wrong. And in ROS, there is not a single detail of your session. Instead you have decided to opine about the job prospects of 30 year old Asian ladies. I am highly doubtful you even saw Boa.

Well, she gave a body to body massage in the shower room after a thorough front and back cleaning, and she used a gel assist, and she said Kiss taught her the technique. She was very good at it, and quite nimble for a 30 something year old gal who weighs about 125 pounds - I have a finely calibrated eye for these things.

Kiss has better English skills.

So shove your comment up your ...

Plenty of people have privately told me they agree and that people like you have a hidden agenda to promote the girls.