Thread: Miss.Bella.Diamond33: The Italian Special

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Miss.Bella.Diamond33: The Italian Special

Companion's Handle: Miss.Bella.Diamond33
    Date of Visit: 12/26/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 504-320-8542
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ella-Diamond33
    City, State: Gretna, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Blowjob, Cowgirl and Missionary
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: $80 + $15 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: N/A
    Hair Color and Length: Red, Auburn
    Smoking Status: I didn't notice.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Italian
    Companion Description: She was tall(I think about 5'8), I didn't notice any tattoos. She's attractive and curvy, her booty is nice and her breasts are soft. C cup I believe.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectations by far.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely, I'm surprised she doesn't have more reviews.

Public comments:
    I had to wait until my girlfriend brought my car back then I headed out. Bella's apartment was pretty chill. Outside was about as busy as it's going to get for the day after Christmas. She was real cool, we talked for a bit and I got to know her. Welcoming doesn't do her justice, she was patient and didn't rush at all and really put in the time and effort. A real sweetheart honestly. Would have talked more with her but I was on a personal time limit. Bella was even nice enough to put her hair up in a roll so it wouldn't get in the way of anything or land on you causing problems for those with partners at home. 10/10 would go with her again. She accepts multiple forms of payment, I went with PayPal for that session so thankfully she's flexible on that one.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by DarcNola; 12-26-2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: left something out