Thread: Laredo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Boy's Town is no longer the way to be anymore. It's still there but most of the clubs are shut down, no taxis standing by, no police station. The activity now is downtown, nothing like it used to be. Adriana, I was the first person to ever do her in Boy's Town. She had just gotten there from her home town of Alamo. Was asking me how everything worked. Used to go pick her up and take her back to my room. She started out in the green building then moved to where she worked for many years. There would be people waiting outside her room to be next in line.

Koshercowboy will back me up on this because he was there the very same night.Adriana 1.jpg
    Last edited by capitan1962; 12-28-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
    Boy's Town is no longer the way to be anymore. It's still there but most of the clubs are shut down, no taxis standing by, no police station. The activity now is downtown, nothing like it used to be. Adriana, I was the first person to ever do her in Boy's Town. She had just gotten there from her home town of Alamo. Was asking me how everything worked. Used to go pick her up and take her back to my room. She started out in the green building then moved to where she worked for many years. There would be people waiting outside her room to be next in line.

Koshercowboy will back me up on this because he was there the very same night.
    Hey stranger,
    Should we resurrect the old site ( not Club Monger, the other one) ? I think not, let memories be that. The army has retreated, I am hiding behind the Allied troops in Europe now; much more trustworthy and safer than standing in the middle of two cartels on that downtown avenue.

What was the place named behind Papagayos? You had to enter from the Hollywood Nights street or had to walk out of Papagayos and about 50 meters past the Taco stand and take the walkway to the place.

as he may be reading will leave his name off ( you know who I speak of) I wonder what ever happened to ' Veronica' , I think I was one guy who never did her, I know you did..
    My old favorite Annabella I looked up, I have tried Instagram, Facebook just about every avenue I could think of for years but to no avail...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Marabu with the infamous Perla. And no I never did do our friends almost Fatal Attraction.
    marabu 1.jpg

[QUOTE=capitan1962;303688]Marabu with the infamous Perla. And no I never did do our friends almost Fatal Attraction.

That is it, recognize it and Perla too. Quite a popular one.

Captain I saw your picture of the girl in the room. Was that in a club? I do not recall her actually, what does look familiar is the AC unit and that thick cord and the headboard to the bed, they match the same picture I have that was taken at the Hotel Fiesta ( was a shit $30-$40 room)

If Boystown would return to what it was I would be down there all the time again probably saving some money too but fate landed me where I belong now !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How safe it is on the other side? How about on this side where im and feel more safe for fun! Or at least a webpage were i can try to find some fun! Where are the sw?