Thread: Laredo?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Laredo?

I have been visiting Laredo a lot for work. Before Eccie shut down...there was nothing there about Laredo. Any info about how to hobby in Laredo appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you try crossing the border? Should be a literal cornucopia of ladies there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ernie,
    Follow Doc's advice. Cross the border. Hail a cab. Ask for 'Boystown.'

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie88 View Post
    I have been visiting Laredo a lot for work. Before Eccie shut down...there was nothing there about Laredo. Any info about how to hobby in Laredo appreciated.
    go to the ISG. From 2002-2007 or so I used to make weekend trips ( probably 3 weekends per month) down there, tons of posts on the ISG, we had a Yahoo group for the place over 100 members strong ( my co-owner Beavis still posts down there on the ISG) and times were great. I spent at least 30 weekends a year down there fucking hundreds and hundreds of fun girls. Great times some of the best!! Boystown is not what it used to be ( some even call it non-existent when compared to what it was) , most of the ' door girls' that cost 20 bucks are gone now, very few clubs exist and all the dangers of the police ( corrupt) and crooks is greater than yesteryear. Much action now is located in the center of town across the bridge a few km in to town, or less. It is not anything what it used to be or even remotely close to the days of Papagayos , Tamykos was fun, Hollywood Nights was ok, Pimp Daddies was actually good too. All of us fucked 'Brenda' the tall one with the huge pussy lips, a group favorite and she almost always had a line ( of gringos, the Mexicans couldn't afford her.) She was fucking great! One of the best girls ever down there.

No longer can you just stroll across the bridge back to the USA with just a DL now you need a passport or passport card. There are lines. Good luck not waiting for hours on the weekends until sunrise at best. If it were like the olden days I would make the 250 mile journey on sporadic weekends but the quality of the girls ( seen pictures from guys) is nothing to write home to mom about far from the days of Papagayos girls. If you live in Austin better of going to Chicas Bonitas on I-35 for pennies and fucking some Cuban ladies for cheap in VIP or get their phone numbers and fuck them off club hours.

But if one does go to NL contact a ' Bbond' on the ISG, you will need to have the PM ability so if you don't have an ISG membership ( shame on you first of all, it is your mongering passport to the world) pay the fee ( might have to mail cash in due to the ISG unable to take credit cards due to this FOSTA crap). Bbond was in our group, one of the more active members he was and I reckon he has relocated to either L or NL and lives down there. He would probably paint a much more positive picture than myself on the place and knows it inside out. Bbond has truly made himself the King of the ISG down there and of all the guys who go there ( even non ISG) he is the man to know. No one fucks with him, he is seen as a local not a Gringo and I would suggest offering to buy him dinner maybe even a few drinks or his first ' puta' for the night and have him show you the ropes. He is a very nice guy. At minimum he would probably show you the best clubs to go to in the center, where to avoid, what to pay and give you good info on the ever so common international topic no matter where you go of the ' BBBJ vs CBJ' and ( if memory recalls he always uses barriers) but could probably fill you on who does AO and/or how to go about finding it. It was all over back than and I am sure with worldwide trends towards such it is easily attainable down there.

Unlike myself Bbond is a real cowboy, I think he always wore jeans and a western shirt, a cowboy or top hat and was 2X as tall as your average Mexican so no one will screw with him, he can be your informant and personal security officer! Give him a shout. He is kind of like the ' Marlboro Man'

On a tangential matter, if one wants to monger for cheap in MX in a safer and better environment consider hopping a flight to San Diego and doing Tijuana. Much easier, much better clubs, much more variety and nice hotels are on the Mexican side. The Ticuan is a great place to stay, the few guys I know in SoCal from Germany who go to TJ stay here: ( as you can see from the finish outs night and day compared to NL)

https://www.hotelticuan.mx/

or consider hopping a flight on Volaris to Guadalajara; can fly RT for pennies, hotels are cheap and google ' estaticas'; they are really ' barber shops' by name but brothels and expect to pay $30-$40 a fuck I think and if you want BBBJ will cost you an extra $5 no more than $10 and some of the girls are not bad especially at a club called 'Rape' but to search it use ' Rap-e' as the word' Rape' is filtered on the ISG. Hotels can be had for $75-$125 a night for 4 stars and if you like shitholes plenty of them too. City is safer, ( tons expats) food is top notch and several strip clubs to fuck ******s in too or take out or take them to the cheap love hotels for $20...

Nothing will get me out of going to Germany once a month now, I will accept nothing but the best best until my cock stops working ( or falls off) but if one does decide to go to Guadalajara lmk or post in that section and I will load it up with relevant links; IMHO if you want a budget location in MX go to GL; it will blow away NL and why drive the 1 hour ( RGV area) to 7 hours ( DFW) and pay for gas and take time when a two hour flight takes you to GL.

As not to derail this topic and stick to NL; get in touch with BBond as BT/NL is not what it once was, the scene has shifted and there is no one among us who knows the scene down there better than Bbond. Find him. Than go. I am happy for the guy, he has found a home down there and is the King and keeps that section of the ISG going which ultimately the mongers of the world need; a guy in each spot to educate the rest.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 12-27-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to be on the ISG forum. I got with at least 70 girls out there in BT. My favorites were two girls Adriana and Estrella. I must have done Adriana 20 times. I would always do her then see what else was around. GOOD TIMES!

I would hit minimum 2 girls per night in BT for way less than I'm paying here. I just got burned by the cops out there and I'm not going back.

Thanks for the info.. I have always wanted to hit Tijuana.
    Last edited by Ernie88; 12-28-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie88 View Post
    I used to be on the ISG forum. I got with at least 70 girls out there in BT. My favorites were two girls Adriana and Estrella. I must have done Adriana 20 times. I would always do her then see what else was around. GOOD TIMES!

I would hit minimum 2 girls per night in BT for way less than I'm paying here. I just got burned by the cops out there and I'm not going back.

Thanks for the info.. I have always wanted to hit Tijuana.
    The cop shop at the gate was a pain in the ass, right next to where the girls went for their STD tests weekly ( than they would time their cycles and bareback). I myself was tossed in there two times, once let out in an hour with no damage the other I think I paid 200 to get out of jail. I know many guys who had police issues there and those driving as well. They would always pull over Texas plates; anyone with any meds often was accused of drug possession and nail cutters were knives. Pay fine or go to jail!

NL may be someone's cup of tea but to me it is even more of a shithole than it ever was, compared to Germany and western Europe? I don't think the addicts in the RLD of Frankfurt would even want to step foot across that bridge...

As to Adriana? Was she in a club or one of the girls in the doorways in the rundown shitty concrete ( half fallen apart) complexes. I do recall that name but there were also two girls in rooms directly across the wide street from that Don Luis taco stand or whatever it was called who were sisters; one was Adriana, not sure if it was the same one. Adriana was quite popular with ' the army' if you remember that group.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Boy's Town is no longer the way to be anymore. It's still there but most of the clubs are shut down, no taxis standing by, no police station. The activity now is downtown, nothing like it used to be. Adriana, I was the first person to ever do her in Boy's Town. She had just gotten there from her home town of Alamo. Was asking me how everything worked. Used to go pick her up and take her back to my room. She started out in the green building then moved to where she worked for many years. There would be people waiting outside her room to be next in line.

Koshercowboy will back me up on this because he was there the very same night.Adriana 1.jpg
    Last edited by capitan1962; 12-28-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
    Boy's Town is no longer the way to be anymore. It's still there but most of the clubs are shut down, no taxis standing by, no police station. The activity now is downtown, nothing like it used to be. Adriana, I was the first person to ever do her in Boy's Town. She had just gotten there from her home town of Alamo. Was asking me how everything worked. Used to go pick her up and take her back to my room. She started out in the green building then moved to where she worked for many years. There would be people waiting outside her room to be next in line.

Koshercowboy will back me up on this because he was there the very same night.
    Hey stranger,
    Should we resurrect the old site ( not Club Monger, the other one) ? I think not, let memories be that. The army has retreated, I am hiding behind the Allied troops in Europe now; much more trustworthy and safer than standing in the middle of two cartels on that downtown avenue.

What was the place named behind Papagayos? You had to enter from the Hollywood Nights street or had to walk out of Papagayos and about 50 meters past the Taco stand and take the walkway to the place.

as he may be reading will leave his name off ( you know who I speak of) I wonder what ever happened to ' Veronica' , I think I was one guy who never did her, I know you did..
    My old favorite Annabella I looked up, I have tried Instagram, Facebook just about every avenue I could think of for years but to no avail...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Marabu with the infamous Perla. And no I never did do our friends almost Fatal Attraction.
    marabu 1.jpg

[QUOTE=capitan1962;303688]Marabu with the infamous Perla. And no I never did do our friends almost Fatal Attraction.

That is it, recognize it and Perla too. Quite a popular one.

Captain I saw your picture of the girl in the room. Was that in a club? I do not recall her actually, what does look familiar is the AC unit and that thick cord and the headboard to the bed, they match the same picture I have that was taken at the Hotel Fiesta ( was a shit $30-$40 room)

If Boystown would return to what it was I would be down there all the time again probably saving some money too but fate landed me where I belong now !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Captain, that's her! Thanks for posting the pic! Good times!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How safe it is on the other side? How about on this side where im and feel more safe for fun! Or at least a webpage were i can try to find some fun! Where are the sw?