Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: P411

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    💖
    I

I love it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did anyone else get an invite to P411 for your expired account? My account has been expired for about a year and I got an email saying they were activating my account for a few weeks to invite me back. I logged in and it worked, but my account is only good till end of the month. I may just renew now after I check the new changes out. I guess I could give thanks to Gina.

That’s good to hear. If Gina is able to get a good number of old customers back in the fold, it would bode well for the service’s long term viability.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Excellent news. I hope Gina starts accepting new members.

I just renewed. But I could renew for only 6 months with a credit card. Renewing for longer requires payment processes I don’t use.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Excellent news. I hope Gina starts accepting new members.

I just renewed. But I could renew for only 6 months with a credit card. Renewing for longer requires payment processes I don’t use.
    I just renewed as well. I think the 6 month restriction has to do with it being a European account. At the 6 month rate some banks may allow the charge without additional verification. As it was with mine I still had to confirm the initial attempt which was denied. The approval request came from my bank by text then the subsequent attempt was approved.
    Glad to hear they are accepting new members. I hope that extends to providers. There have been some new gals show up on the scene that don't have it and the screening can be a PITA.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Apparently, my vouch wasn't sufficient for you. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Back in 2007 there was no formal ID requirement then for companions. I jumped through other hoops with photos holding newspapers, plus my old website and ASPD profile with reviews, as I dimly recall.

P411 has continually changed to be more secure, and I understand and applaud this. Personally, I balked momentarily at the thought of sharing government-issued documentation at my advanced age, grin, as too close to my rocker at the Ol' Ho's Home and paranoia setting in, I think, chuckle and wink. Upon further consideration, not really much risk involved, no more than the gents screened by P411.

Just a minor annoyance I was getting over, however, I received a follow-up note from P411 admin moments ago clarifying what I could submit. Yea for Gina! She does try to accommodate whenever possible.

I fail to understand why people feel the need to dance around their years on the planet. Heck, at 59 I consider myself lucky to still be above the sod with a functioning liver! Quite an accomplishment for an adventurous Irish lass who likes her Jameson.

Chasing chihuahuas and polishing shillelaghs keeps me young. (Not at the same time, of course!)
    I could have sworn I vouched for you. Oh well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3