Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD

P411

Just curious if anyone knows how P411 will be changing after the 1st. I remember seeing emails about the changes but forgot exactly what they were. I am up for renewal and not sure if the service will be worth it after the changes. Can't get to the emails about the changes without renewing though.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Googol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jw509 View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows how P411 will be changing after the 1st. I remember seeing emails about the changes but forgot exactly what they were. I am up for renewal and not sure if the service will be worth it after the changes. Can't get to the emails about the changes without renewing though.
    TLDNR: no new accounts, no more site hosted communications, no more available now ads

Might be worth it for another 12 months or so, but eventually as providers retire, it’s usefulness will decrease.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    It will be a verification only site...find us elsewhere then go there to see reviews and profiles but no more ads. You will need to know exactly who you are looking for...

P411 has never had reviews. At one time, they posted links to reviews on other sites. There are no more links to reviews in Companion profiles.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    My membership expires in February. I am eager to see what the January changes look like and how they benefit providers. I’ve only been a P411 member for about a year and a half, but membership has made it very easy for providers to see that I’m OK and I don’t have to jump through a bunch of verification hoops.

I don’t care about the available now section going away, but inability to exchange PMs will suck. Also, I was hoping that Gina might adopt a provider OK section similar to the client OK section.

If P411 admits new members and providers still use it, I will most likely renew.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    Latest email states they will not allow new clients or providers after Jan. 1 and be a verification only site.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A fellow I am familiar with recently tried to re-up his expired membership, but they wouldn't let him. Yet another gent I see was able to renew his expired account. (Difference might have been how long the accounts had lapsed, but I don't know.)

I suggest any Hobbyists with recently expired or pending P411 subscriptions make up their minds quickly and get notes to Gina asap if they do want a chance at renewal. January 1, 2019, is Tuesday!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    Unfortunately it will fade away. No new members will be the death of it. I'm hoping they are waiting to see what the new year will bring and things will return to business as usual.

I would say p411 if you have a upstanding rep. On there with a few oks it would remain beneficial for easing some verification tape if you are not verified ob sites like this yet especially.... Especially with us p4 providers. If your just rushing on with days to get oks probably not going to be helpful at first for you... But i think its worth keeping i contact your oks first when planning so it will help..

As far as tge changes theyce switched up so much who knows they sent out a previous memo saying nothing would change if you were a valid memvership and didnt let expire now they say otherwise so who knows they are all sitting at their round table trying to work out kinks and keep it beneficial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Googol View Post
    TLDNR: no new accounts, no more site hosted communications, no more available now ads

Might be worth it for another 12 months or so, but eventually as providers retire, it’s usefulness will decrease.

I suppose that means no more PM maybe it will have an email though. I am bit curious to see if the rates aren't listed anymore. Eccie went to that. It makes a little harder when it is a provider you haven't seen. I hate asking about rates. It is a lot easier if the rate is known and there is no trace to agreeing to anything other than to meet. I do they were not accepting renewals when I last logged in but looks like they have started to again. The fact they stopped renewals temporarily makes me wonder about the future of the site. I guess I will try the 6 month renewal since it isn't much more than the shorter renewals no more year renewal. I kind of think once the new laws take effect they are going to a lot less stringent than people think. Regulation is usually a game commerce wins and finds ways around quickly. The first court cases will be telling.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I would say p411 if you have a upstanding rep. On there with a few oks it would remain beneficial for easing some verification tape if you are not verified ob sites like this yet especially....
    That is the main thing if that will continue with oks and showing them. I have about 10 years on and off on the site, some periods where I wasn't hobbying and didn't renew. I have been a lot less activity lately and the sure references are gone or can't say they have seen me lately. I am never had a problem being verified but it does help make it easy for women who are on P411.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Accept

I for one am gonna miss the Available Now feature...it’s saved the day for me on more than one occasion and brought ladies to my attention I otherwise would’ve missed.

At this point I’m curating favourites like crazy, getting pre-screened and adding to my contacts, just in case the Hopocalypse is as bad as all that.

Happy, healthy, and safe New Year all.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    A fellow I am familiar with recently tried to re-up his expired membership, but they wouldn't let him. Yet another gent I see was able to renew his expired account. (Difference might have been how long the accounts had lapsed, but I don't know.)

I suggest any Hobbyists with recently expired or pending P411 subscriptions make up their minds quickly and get notes to Gina asap if they do want a chance at renewal. January 1, 2019, is Tuesday!

I think there was a period they were not renewing. I got no new renewals at this time awhile back. I tried again the other day and can renew. So there is do it now if you want versus. Is the stopping renewals for a period a sign of questions about shutting down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Some of the communications I've received from P411 since April, taken individually, do seem to contradict themselves. Others are ambiguous at best. Taken in their totality though and reading between the lines I get the feeling that Gina is scaling back for as much for the sake of scaling back as the new legislation although that has probably spurred it along.

Sounds like it's a ton of work to begin with. I can only imagine. If she has people actually working for her they may be on the fence and liable for prosecution depending on how far the feds want to push things. I know they are offshore but the feds can make their life hell regardless of where they are. Tie up bank accounts, press charges and try to execute extraditions, doesn't matter if they actually make an extradition happen they can make you drain your bank accounts defending against it. This is how the feds play the game. Just look at what they've done to some political figures recently. My guess is that Gina is running through all the possibilities in her mind, probably paying for some good legal counsel to stay as untouchable as possible and sees her nest egg doesn't have the potential it once had.

Reward is the reason we take risks. I think she sees that proportion getting to a point that it's time to exit intact. Chances are she could sell it for some gain but even that has to be done carefully and the right buyer has to show an interest. With as much uncertainty as there currently is no buyers are going to be willing to take the gamble either. So she scales back to try to stay as legal as possible and waits to see what happens.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I recently renewed with no problems. For me, p411 is good value. Makes verification process very easy and good for when out of town. We’ll see what the new format brings. Fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast