Thread: I have a question for the ladies:

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I have a question for the ladies:

When I visit your profile page here on OH2, it has a list of the last 10 people who visited your page - Can you ladies see that list? Do you know when I've been lusting for you and/or just checkin' out your boobies??

Let me know so I can either be more discreet when I'm perving you photo pages or be less discreet and just perv away!!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Good question. And, in fact, they can do the same looking at your profile.

Unlike some other sites, verified ladies and verified gents have many additional services and opportunities here -- and fewer controls.

Unfortunately, we also have a few limitations and quirks.

Such as the review template gremlin. We are seeking names for the gremlin, btw.

Some member classes might make posts or threads and then try to see what they created, but in certain forums and for certain classes of member, those posts/threads must be moderated before becoming visible. Usually for newly registered members waiting for registration to be finalized.

Meanwhile, ENJOY!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Perv away.
    Your name could be visible as last visitor, but, I can't see what did you look at and for how long. Wash your hands. Have fun.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Since you brought it up Ed, please stop visiting my profile on a daily basis. It’s just getting creepy now.

Haha