Thread: Cuckold

Cuckold

Hey gents I have a guy that is a verifiied member who wants to have a cuckold session and I’m in need of a guy who would be interested in being the bull ! If you are interested and would like to know more details pm me and we can discuss things and see where it goes !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh wow!! So wish I lived in SBC for this!! I would volunteer in a heart beat!!

Good luck in your search OP!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting for sure never done that and probably never will. I do not understand the logic behind it but hey I am old school. Back years ago when I rode with a group we had parties with girls dropping by and lots of orgies going on but always liked my play in private. I guess the only thing I could get out of it is if I was watching and paying someone else to do her, I would take her back to our place and make her worship me and spank her ass and tell her now you are going to please me now my lady and punish you for making me watch you get banged. lol. To each his own as we all have our not so normal sides we like to fantasize about or try with willing people. I know Lehalea is a special lady and she always will do her best to please anyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Headkeeper's Avatar
    I did it once. I was traveling and stopped by a titty bar before heading to my hotel. It was late afternoon and it was kinda slow. Sitting next to me was a couple and ever so often who would bull down his wife's top exposing a very nice set of tits. After about 20 minutes of this we wound up back at his house and he watched as I fucked his wife.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess it would be like a regular session just another dude watching.
    Last edited by Cassmann; 12-27-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Not quite just watching ! He wants me to degrade him and tell him how much better and bigger they guy is and I’m sure you can figure the rest out lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by harley diablo View Post
    Interesting for sure never done that and probably never will. I do not understand the logic behind it but hey I am old school. Back years ago when I rode with a group we had parties with girls dropping by and lots of orgies going on but always liked my play in private. I guess the only thing I could get out of it is if I was watching and paying someone else to do her, I would take her back to our place and make her worship me and spank her ass and tell her now you are going to please me now my lady and punish you for making me watch you get banged. lol. To each his own as we all have our not so normal sides we like to fantasize about or try with willing people. I know Lehalea is a special lady and she always will do her best to please anyone.
    Thanks HD I try my best to please each person to there needs and make sure every one is happy !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn it man. I guess I do like the part where you tell him how much bigger and better I am. lol

Damn it man. I guess I do like the part where you tell him how much bigger and better I am. lol
    Lol!!! I’m sure you do !! lol!!

Retired Companion
    I know Lehalea is a special lady and she always will do her best to please anyone.

awe. good to hear!