Companion's Handle: Joni_HappyMassage
Date of Visit: Several times over 3 years
Preferred Method of Contact: PM here, then phone to coordinate rendezvous
Phone Number: After OH2 PM
Email Address: Don't know
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....i_HappyMassage
City, State: Euless, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, FBSM, Breast Fondling, Pussy Rubbing, Ass Groping, DATY, DATO, FUHA, BBBJ, TUMA, Covered Mish, HJTC
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 180
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 40's
Hair Color and Length: Dishwater Blonde, mid length
Smoking Status: Couldn't Tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: I suck at this. Estimating 5'5", 150, nice titties, mom bod, definitely not a BBW, but not a spinner either
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I met Joni though eccie in 2015. She had a faithful following and some interesting reviews, so I went to see why. She is above all, calm, cool and collected at all times. I didn't know what to expect. I knew she advertised a massage, and I had read reviews of some pretty kinky stuff, including golden showers. So, I arrived at the incall, exchanged pleasantries, disrobed and assumed the position for a massage. Which honestly I could give a shit less about a massage. I'm there to bump uglies. But I played along as she slowly massaged my back, etc. I started to reach around and touch her private parts, which she responded positively to by moving around and making those private parts easier to touch. When that started to happen, I abandoned the massage position and went in for some MILF loving, kissing, rubbing and groping everything of hers that I could reach. She was on it from then on. No holds barred.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.