Thread: Beware of Stalkers

Beware of Stalkers

For the past couple of months, I have been seeing an attractive brunette at her incall. Last week, we met at her apartment, she was very nice, polite, and we just clicked. We had our fun for an hour or so, and we said our good-byes to each other.

After several days have past, I start receiving text messages that she wants to see me again, but I never replied back to her. Now, she is blowing up my phone, and tells me how she has missed me. Last night, she found out where I lived, and showed up at my door wanting to see me. For a moment, we talked and I told her to leave. She left more messages on my phone. This is really fucked up. I told her that I'm done seeing her. So, now I'm waiting to see what happens next. Hopefully, she got the message, we will wait and see. Just be aware of your surroundings if this happens to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    And we are to beware of *which* stalker?

To rephrase, people should have common sense to know the title of this post.
    To help Hobbyist here, they should know who the stalker is to avoid such.

This post did nothing to help.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

I'm NOT going to provide her name for your amusement, and I'm NOT allowing you to find out who she is. I'm keeping her name confidential due to reasons.
    Last edited by Bond007; 12-24-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Was seeing a brunette UTR gal and it was hot sweaty and passionate bcd... she would send me a text or two a month wanting to see me and the little head would say go get some, it the big head kept saying she is getting to involved sharing more and more. Thankfully she stopped texting after a few months of me not responding and very thankful she never showed up at the front door...that would be messed up.

Hope it all calms down Bond and works out with no more drama.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

I'm NOT going to provide her name for your amusement, and I'm NOT allowing you to find out who she is. I'm keeping her name confidential due to reasons.
    i sure would like to know (esp. if she is on my gcho list).
    and it's not cos i want to be amused.
    it's cos i want to avoid her!!!
    in my hobby book, providers that dont understand and/or respect discretion are to be avoided at all costs.

if you arent going to let us know who she is, what is the point of your post??
    is it to let guys know that they should never let a provider know where he lives and/or works??
    or just that you're sharing the troubles you've gotten yourself into?
    or something else??
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Bond does have a point. Some people here would like her name fot entertainment purposes.

pm I am not referring to you Bro. I believe you want her handle so you can avoid her if she is on here. Could be a UTR or civie. The OP was not clear on that.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    To rephrase, Oh. You did. I saw what you posted originally ;)people should have common sense to know the title of this post.
    Well, you should also tell us to beware of romaine lettuce, people who walk into a room with the right foot, Ides of March, etc.

I'm NOT going to provide her name for your amusement, don't you mean "our" amusement?and I'm NOT allowing you to find out who she is. I'm keeping her name confidential due to reasons.
    Well, it seems i'm not the only one wondering why a zero information post was made....

Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    i sure would like to know (esp. if she is on my gcho list).
    and it's not cos i want to be amused.
    it's cos i want to avoid her!!!
    in my hobby book, providers that dont understand and/or respect discretion are to be avoided at all costs.

if you arent going to let us know who she is, what is the point of your post??
    Stand in line.
    is it to let guys know that they should never let a provider know where he lives and/or works??
    or just that you're sharing the troubles you've gotten yourself into?
    or something else??
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Bond does have a point. Some people here would like her name fot entertainment purposes.Oh doc. You're always entertaining.

pm I am not referring to you Bro. I believe you want her handle so you can avoid her if she is on here. Could be a UTR or civie. The OP was not clear on that.
    Last edited by Precious_b; 12-24-2018 at 10:07 PM.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Jesus. Hobby phone people. Don’t use your real world phone. Fuck providers will track you down via social media like Facebook. Especially if you have money. Play safe and smart. Hobby phone and stay anonymous. Jesus

East of Dallas takes me an hour to get into Dallaa
    It would be good to know who the provider is. Know I'm going to have to cross all the brunette providers with a incall off my list. Man I would totally lose it if a provider showed up at my place. I can see it now me and the girl standing at the front door talking.. while the SO watches and listens through the NEST door bell thing. Ugh

Verified Companion Companion
    Bahaha ^^^ OMG Mustache you made me bust out laughing.
    And y’all even a hobby phone number won’t save y’all I mean honest to God, it might from stalkers but really if a police officer were to get one of your numbers it would literally take like five minutes.
    The officer would just have to reach out to the said company you are using text now, or which ever and ask for the rest of your information that is used with your number., and if they wanted to they could also get your IP address.

Anyways ,
    Yes all of us would like to know who your said stalker is.