Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best of..... calls/texts from the wife/girlfriend

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain512 View Post
    And how much would the client base drop if that were the case? I don't know what the percentage of hobbiest are here with a SO/gf/bf... whatever. I'd guess it's at least half though. Idk.
    The client base would probably drop a lot more than half. I saw a TV interview of a sex worker who said that if it weren’t for cheating husbands, she would be out of business.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    As long as we’re still talking about this thread from last December, I still like Alyssa’s and Jennatx’s responses from back then.

Someone advised using passwords on your phones. I bet many spouses know their spouses’ passwords. Going a step further, get one of those fingerprint access phones. I have one. Liking it.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    The client base would probably drop a lot more than half. I saw a TV interview of a sex worker who said that if it weren’t for cheating husbands, she would be out of business.
    she is right

The harsh reality of sex workers suffering in SILENCE is staggering. The wife always has the upper hand to abuse while the SugarBaby/mistress that keeps quiet.
    I have wept too many times about women that have emotional scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    she is right

The harsh reality of sex workers suffering in SILENCE is staggering. The wife always has the upper hand to abuse while the SugarBaby/mistress that keeps quiet.
    I have wept too many times about women that have emotional scars.
    So many things to say to this. But look.... The bottom line is that the guy is not, for whatever reason, getting what he wants at home. There's a whole other thread on why gents hobby. The point of this post, I think, was to go over different scenarios and replies should the SO get provider information and reach out to the lady. Gents just have to do what we can to provent that from happening. But nothing is perfect. And it's obvious that these things happen. How the provider handles that situation is critical to the client though. And each lady will handle it her own way. Hopefully... it's a situation that gets dealt with the best way possible for all parties involved. Do you think a guy really wants heat and attention brought to his activities?. Hell no!!. Gentleman.... We have to be careful here. The fallout from being caught up.... nobody wants that.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Her: Who is this? I found this number in my husbands phone
    Me : This is Martha, Marks wife, who is this?
    Her: Benny’s wife Ann, he has been calling and texting this number.
    Me: Let me get my husband (as I scream)
    MARK!!! Mark ... some woman is on the phone for you? Why is some woman calling you?
    Me: What did you need? He is in the restroom - I’ll have my husband call you back.
    Her: Nevermind and hangs up.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Her: Who is this? I found this number in my husbands phone
    Me : This is Martha, Marks wife, who is this?
    Her: Benny’s wife Ann, he has been calling and texting this number.
    Me: Let me get my husband (as I scream)
    MARK!!! Mark ... some woman is on the phone for you? Why is some woman calling you?
    Me: What did you need? He is in the restroom - I’ll have my husband call you back.
    Her: Nevermind and hangs up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain512 View Post
    And how much would the client base drop if that were the case? I don't know what the percentage of hobbiest are here with a SO/gf/bf... whatever. I'd guess it's at least half though. Idk.
    I have no clue nor will I speculate about who has So or whatever but no matter the number, it does not diminish my point about life being less complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I have no clue nor will I speculate about who has So or whatever but no matter the number, it does not diminish my point about life being less complicated.

Obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Yup so many gf's have told me this over the years. Absolutely. Probably 90%/10% married/unmarried(uninvolved).

Edit: And I've been in the 90% as well as the 10% lol.
    Technically I'm not really either one now b/c I don't really pay for sex anymore. I just really don't wanna have sex with someone anymore that doesn't wanna have sex with me. If I get very desperate, ehh maybe, maybe then yea, but I have little trouble with that hah Mostly though it makes me not feel good bc I know waaay too many things about it, RL girlfriends in hobby, other girls I know in hobby; just bothers me now. :/
    Last edited by mathguy; 08-16-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    -MG

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    Justice is swift here at OH2

yessir!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3