Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best of..... calls/texts from the wife/girlfriend

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarveyWallbanger's Avatar

Comments Best of..... calls/texts from the wife/girlfriend

OK ladies, let's hear your best stories. Hobby gentleman gets busted, and the significant other starts burning up your phone wanting to know the deal.

GO.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I've never had it happen to me personally but if I did I would just block the number and not respond no need to make anything worse.
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

^^^^^ Best answer. Silence really is golden!
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

I never understood the idea of trying to check the outsider and not the significant other.

Men, if you do decide to cheat (I'm totally against it fyi), cheat up. Your wife will be livid but it's better than cheating down.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I had a gent way back in Albuquerque who got caught....his GF was leaving town on a business trip...she had found my number on a peice of paper in his pants.....she didnt want him coming to see me while she was gone...so she ordered him and had him fitted with a chasity belt.....he confiscated the key before she left....so when he came to see me he had me unlock it...that way he wouldnt lie to her......that was a weird situation!

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I had a gent way back in Albuquerque who got caught....his GF was leaving town on a business trip...she had found my number on a peice of paper in his pants.....she didnt want him coming to see me while she was gone...so she ordered him and had him fitted with a chasity belt.....he confiscated the key before she left....so when he came to see me he had me unlock it...that way he wouldnt lie to her......that was a weird situation!
    LMFAO That really is hilarious as hell, and i'm sure awkward for you. Definitly something to look back on and have a good laugh about .

Ive had a few of these situations happen. had one wife send me a DM thru twitter telling me that she was taking her man back, and that I couldnt have him, he was hers...thats what i had woke up to...reading that i was thinking i never wanted him in the first place...maybe for a little while but...i just blocked the account and left it alone, whn HE contacted me is when i let him know...

i also just dont say a word about anything, block the account or dont answer and just let it go, but i learned early on in my life, the guy i had my first 3some with, we saw each other over several years...and several marriages between us two..lol we knew that if we called each other in front of wives/husbands cussing the other out and saying never to call again, what was up, me ...i would just say talk to you when the heat calms down lmao and a few days later, i'd get a phone call...lol

back when i was working 22 yrs ago now, on TWO separate situations the first one being that i was on a call with a woman, husband came in busted us, and accussed me of stealing his woman.....and then months later i ended up going thru that shit AGAIN totally different person lmao

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    LOL MsR!!

I have been doing this so long I could write a book!

I actually had a gents wife call me once in new orleans....she mput me on speaker so she could question him while she was questioning me...I just told her she was crazy and hung up....never sat that guy again!

Now on the flipside,I have a gent who likes me to blow him while wifey & him are on the phone chatting

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    LOL MsR!!

I have been doing this so long I could write a book!

I actually had a gents wife call me once in new orleans....she mput me on speaker so she could question him while she was questioning me...I just told her she was crazy and hung up....never sat that guy again!

Now on the flipside,I have a gent who likes me to blow him while wifey & him are on the phone chatting
    lol Right! I do get you about writing a book, between my own personal life Shenanigans That I pulled over the years While dating married men, and work it would definitly be book full of comedy, lol lawd have mercy, i just thought about it, if all of us girls got togther and start putting a book together on just this subject alone, .... can you just imagine ? lmao

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarveyWallbanger's Avatar
    You have the best stories!

People are strange, and everybody has their own version of kink.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Just about 4months ago I had a wife contact me right after the session ended.. she was talking to me as if she were him (which of course I knew it wasn't).. so I played along with her game...

her: hey, I just saw you. whats your name again so I can save the number?
    me: mark
    her: mark? your a woman right?
    me: dude what are you talking about?
    her: I just saw you! I thought you were a woman!
    me: wow, that's rude. I know we've only been working together for 2 wks. but I'm sure nothing about me says I'm a woman.
    her: So this isn't Alyssa? the girl from Eccie?
    me: What?!!! dude I see your a little off your rocker, I'm going to talk to HR about this..
    her: NO NO NO! I'm sorry this is his wife, I thought I caught my husband cheating. I'm so sorry please don't get him fired. its not his fault!

I didn't respond after that.. he called an hour later and says "Well Played!!"....Still comes to see me =]
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
    Just about 4months ago I had a wife contact me right after the session ended.. she was talking to me as if she were him (which of course I knew it wasn't).. so I played along with her game...

me: wow, that's rude. I know we've only been working together for 2 wks. but I'm sure nothing about me says I'm a woman.
    me: What?!!! dude I see your a little off your rocker, I'm going to talk to HR about this..
    her: NO NO NO! I'm sorry this is his wife, I thought I caught my husband cheating. I'm so sorry please don't get him fired. its not his fault!

I didn't respond after that.. he called an hour later and says "Well Played!!"....Still comes to see me =]
    Bravo!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

Girlfriend

Many years ago back in Craigslist days I had a wife contact me asking why her husband was contacting me etc etc. The guy was a regular and really sweet to me I calmly told her that he was inquiring about some jewelry I was selling. Her tone totally changed and she asked what type of jewelry. I said a couple thing watch, bracelet, Necklace. she quickly apologized and asked me to not say anything to him. The next time I saw him he told me she told him what she did and to cover his ass he ended up having to buy her a watch. He thanked me so much for being discreet and was a regular for a while.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post

Very well played!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    Many years ago back in Craigslist days I had a wife contact me asking why her husband was contacting me etc etc. The guy was a regular and really sweet to me I calmly told her that he was inquiring about some jewelry I was selling. Her tone totally changed and she asked what type of jewelry. I said a couple thing watch, bracelet, Necklace. she quickly apologized and asked me to not say anything to him. The next time I saw him he told me she told him what she did and to cover his ass he ended up having to buy her a watch. He thanked me so much for being discreet and was a regular for a while.
    Very clever...a win win for all.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing

Cool

Like BL said just ignore.

I’m not going out of my way to help a guy lie to his significant other.

Lol y’all are so proud to have a regular who doesn’t cover his tracks or keep you safe.

Do y’all not think of crimes of passion or watch the ID channel?

I’d rather keep on the up and up with my many other discreet gents than have one guy mess it up for all of us.

If a guys SO calls I will ignore and never see him again.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 12-30-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast