Thread: Best of..... calls/texts from the wife/girlfriend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD HarveyWallbanger's Avatar

Comments Best of..... calls/texts from the wife/girlfriend

OK ladies, let's hear your best stories. Hobby gentleman gets busted, and the significant other starts burning up your phone wanting to know the deal.

GO.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I've never had it happen to me personally but if I did I would just block the number and not respond no need to make anything worse.
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

^^^^^ Best answer. Silence really is golden!
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

I never understood the idea of trying to check the outsider and not the significant other.

Men, if you do decide to cheat (I'm totally against it fyi), cheat up. Your wife will be livid but it's better than cheating down.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I had a gent way back in Albuquerque who got caught....his GF was leaving town on a business trip...she had found my number on a peice of paper in his pants.....she didnt want him coming to see me while she was gone...so she ordered him and had him fitted with a chasity belt.....he confiscated the key before she left....so when he came to see me he had me unlock it...that way he wouldnt lie to her......that was a weird situation!

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I had a gent way back in Albuquerque who got caught....his GF was leaving town on a business trip...she had found my number on a peice of paper in his pants.....she didnt want him coming to see me while she was gone...so she ordered him and had him fitted with a chasity belt.....he confiscated the key before she left....so when he came to see me he had me unlock it...that way he wouldnt lie to her......that was a weird situation!
    LMFAO That really is hilarious as hell, and i'm sure awkward for you. Definitly something to look back on and have a good laugh about .

Ive had a few of these situations happen. had one wife send me a DM thru twitter telling me that she was taking her man back, and that I couldnt have him, he was hers...thats what i had woke up to...reading that i was thinking i never wanted him in the first place...maybe for a little while but...i just blocked the account and left it alone, whn HE contacted me is when i let him know...

i also just dont say a word about anything, block the account or dont answer and just let it go, but i learned early on in my life, the guy i had my first 3some with, we saw each other over several years...and several marriages between us two..lol we knew that if we called each other in front of wives/husbands cussing the other out and saying never to call again, what was up, me ...i would just say talk to you when the heat calms down lmao and a few days later, i'd get a phone call...lol

back when i was working 22 yrs ago now, on TWO separate situations the first one being that i was on a call with a woman, husband came in busted us, and accussed me of stealing his woman.....and then months later i ended up going thru that shit AGAIN totally different person lmao

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    LOL MsR!!

I have been doing this so long I could write a book!

I actually had a gents wife call me once in new orleans....she mput me on speaker so she could question him while she was questioning me...I just told her she was crazy and hung up....never sat that guy again!

Now on the flipside,I have a gent who likes me to blow him while wifey & him are on the phone chatting

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    I never understood the idea of trying to check the outsider and not the significant other.

Men, if you do decide to cheat (I'm totally against it fyi), cheat up. Your wife will be livid but it's better than cheating down.
    Justice is swift here at OH2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Justice may be swift. But you certainly aren't.
    This thread was started 8 mos. ago and your just now responding?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Easy there knotty, he’s still on training wheels.

Please refrain from bumping old threads. Have fun.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    Justice is swift here at OH2

yessir!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!