Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ❤️❤️What I learned in 2018 ....❤️❤️ tell Us - share !

If I am ever lucky enough to meet Ivana I promise to be on my best behavior!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Me too!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    -To get to know someone before just listening to what others have to say.

-That I still love being a sex worker as much as I did when I started.

-That some crybabies still can't let shit go.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    -To get to know someone before just listening to what others have to say.

-That I still love being a sex worker as much as I did when I started.

-That some crybabies still can't let shit go.
    ++++ 1000
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    To listen more and speech less, To be nicer to people, to do at least one nice thing for somebody a day, to spend more time with my kids, and continue being a boss
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Ambree Austin you are the Capo di tutti capi! The boss of all bosses! The very best thing that happened to me in 2018 was meeting you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    For the 10 plus years that this site has been around, no codified rules have ever been established.
    As easy going as it can be here, anybody can be yanked around for any reason coming out of the posterior side of those above with no explaination.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The basic rule is set out in the community site flag:

ourhome2 is a privately owned and operated adult (18 years or older) website with public forums open to lurkers and basic registered members, and with non-public and strictly private forums for validated members only. Be aware that this is an "adult" community and you must be tolerant of adult activities and adult images.

All here must respect themselves and others.

And some excerpts from the "male welcome letter"

"Active" membership means members are expected to participate here by posting in coed or private forum discussions, post ads, posting reviews or otherwise making yourself known within the community. We are here to have fun, to hobby, nothing more and nothing less.

"verified" carries a good measure of responsibility hereabouts and some legitimacy. But,

"Verified" is never a perfect endorsement or guarantee of any one in our community; you should do your own research prior to any engagement and expect the same to be done to you. "Verified" is not the same as "vouched."

Site management sets the rules.

Which, before and ever since the demise of aspd have been well known to most members with a history on the Mother Ship.

The key here is respect. And, fwiw, active members here are expected to behave as well elsewhere. Perhaps not absolutely stated here as clearly as it should be (which will be corrected) but those who wish to join this community are also judged(?) weighed(?) admitted based on their overall hobbying history and performance.

= = = = =

Almost always better to grumble about any uncertainty in the rules via the PM system, IMHO!

But, since you have expressed an interest, you will be among the first members to know where the rules are located.

And, thank you for prompting a re-evaluation of the subject matter and its presentation in the:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/faq.php

Much of the material in the FAQ covered almost all of the above; it was apparently lost in translation/transfer during the 2018 host platform moves.

The missing (and some new) material is on the list to be refreshed asap.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Not so much what I learned in 2018 as more of what I have been reminded of

To paraphrase certain well known quotes:

You can please all of the members most of the time

You can please most of the members all of the time

You cannot please certain members because they obviously avoid the dick-tum:

We are here to have fun, to hobby, nothing more and nothing less.

Personal growth in understanding myself, what I believe in and will not be for.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    The basic rule is set out in the community site flag:

ourhome2 is a privately owned and operated adult (18 years or older) website with public forums open to lurkers and basic registered members, and with non-public and strictly private forums for validated members only. Be aware that this is an "adult" community and you must be tolerant of adult activities and adult images.

All here must respect themselves and others.

And some excerpts from the "male welcome letter"

"Active" membership means members are expected to participate here by posting in coed or private forum discussions, post ads, posting reviews or otherwise making yourself known within the community. We are here to have fun, to hobby, nothing more and nothing less.

"verified" carries a good measure of responsibility hereabouts and some legitimacy. But,

"Verified" is never a perfect endorsement or guarantee of any one in our community; you should do your own research prior to any engagement and expect the same to be done to you. "Verified" is not the same as "vouched."

Site management sets the rules.

Which, before and ever since the demise of aspd have been well known to most members with a history on the Mother Ship.

The key here is respect. And, fwiw, active members here are expected to behave as well elsewhere. Perhaps not absolutely stated here as clearly as it should be (which will be corrected) but those who wish to join this community are also judged(?) weighed(?) admitted based on their overall hobbying history and performance.

= = = = =

Almost always better to grumble about any uncertainty in the rules via the PM system, IMHO!

But, since you have expressed an interest, you will be among the first members to know where the rules are located.

And, thank you for prompting a re-evaluation of the subject matter and its presentation in the:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/faq.php

Much of the material in the FAQ covered almost all of the above; it was apparently lost in translation/transfer during the 2018 host platform moves.

The missing (and some new) material is on the list to be refreshed asap.

Happy Hobbying!
    Uh oh. I hope we don't get cited for posting off topic :)

"I'll start a thread here.

That way, you have a place to post since I have expressed an interest.
    Last edited by Precious_b; 01-10-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    What Loxy said.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivana fuxs View Post
    There is an equal amount of rude stupid fucks as there are sweet respectful gentleman.
    For the sake of the women here, I would hope that there are many more respectful gentlemen here than assholes.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Yes sir and that is why all the woman love this site because the guys are repectful and nice Ck’s awesome for setting the rules and enforcing them
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Verified Companion Companion Nadiastreasure's Avatar
    I've learned expressing negativity even when I'm right, leads to nothing but more negativity, staying silent works best, or just a polite response to negativity.My dog doesn't have the slightest bit of respect for me. 2step verification is only useful if you don't store the back up codes on your person. A timely response is much more respected then no response.I'm not always right.Don't judge everyone by ONE jackasses actions. Slow and steady wins the race. Actually have a goal set/planned, most importantly stick to it.Plenty of other stuff but yea that's a story for another day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2