Thread: Hi-Diddily-Ho neighborino from PA !

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Alien Hi-Diddily-Ho neighborino from PA !

So as the title says I'm located in Port Arthur, few time poster in forums but I have been on and off now couple years.
    I enjoy the hobby and have had my share adventures/misadventures over the years but find it hard to enjoy it at times as it has become more labour than enjoyment.

Since getting back from overseas I've had a hard time keeping up with safer ways of hobbying. I know a couple providers personally (will not name) but find it hard to connect with other hobbyist. Im a simple man I like to pleasure as much as I like to be pleasured.

That being said I don't always use providers but still do like to use those services new or even girls I know.
    Meeting with other hobbyist is always nice of course yet isn't always as simple.

I've used the North East forums a few times and being in PA I find myself having to deal with beaumont (which is on the other side for me )
    (Do you use a different area? I've seen some girls posting for beaumont under houston or even south texas I think? 😂 )

I have seen a few providers off and on some once others several but find it hard to be sure of what I'm getting into.
    Also any other recommendations come to mind,
    Sites apps or other platforms to connect on? I find it hard being in PA as I've stated most times closest I can find is beaumont.
    Also if any providers or other hobbyist in the area would like to acquaint thereselves I'm always open to meeting new people and exploring new services

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2! The Bmt/PA area is pretty much a hobby dead zone, unless you want to take your chances with some of the ladies advertising on skipthegames.com. Occasionally, some of the ladies from out of the area will come in for a brief visit, but you've gotta keep a close eye on this forum.

If you're mobile, it might be worth checking out providers that pop in to Lake Charles - they advertise on the New Orleans forum. And of course Houston, which is where I usually hobby.

Good luck!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!