Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How important are toys with a GFE provider?

Guest Companion

How important are toys with a GFE provider?

So... Of course I am curious. I had dildos in the past but never got off to them. I'm thinking I didn't have the right toy. My question is.. Is it a deal breaker if the provider doesn't have toys, or does it just not matter? I know I had fun with a toy that Amberance had, I think it was called, "The magic wand," that thing was amazing! It is on my Xmas list this Christmas. Let me know your thoughts. Sometimes when clients come with toys (not often). I do feel like a prude. LMAO! but I'm not a PSE provider so I don't care as much. LOL.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    My toys stay packed & ready...sometimes I use them,sometimes I dont...I do consider myself gfe type of gal with a pse twist...as for getting a toy stash,it all just depends on the gents wishes.you might get a few cock rings and the wand just incase

Guest Companion
    I'm definitely taking your advice! ^ Thank you.

my hitachi is my bestest toy...guys love it! have fun sexy lady!

Guest Companion
    ^Is it bad that I think that it sounds like a vacuum? LMAO! I will check it out though and thanks I will now!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    While I bring my own cock rings, I'm more than happy to use any of her favorite toys. I'm confident in my abilities in satisfying her without them so I'm comfortable in using them with her. I see it as additional excitement to the date.

Guest Companion
    I actually had a client put on a ball ring and it was just so strange to me. I should open up my horizons, so to speak.

Sounds like you’re getting all kinkly!!

I think toys are fun, they can even be an ice breaker so to speak so both parties get to explore a little and relax. Definitely not a deal breaker. But probably a go with the flow item. Dropping a hint during initial conversation may reveal which way to go.

How many toys are enough? Just thinking a toy that you like may not be visually stimulating to a gent. So what would a guy like to see you play with??? One that fits inside you and tickles your “on switch” would be fun.

Interesting to see what others think?

Play with me when we’re together, play with your toys when you are alone. Don’t like it when I’m doing everything I can to pleasure a woman and she whips out her vibrator to buzz herself off. If you want to buzz yourself off, I’ll take Mr. Happy and look elsewhere. This is the main reason I Hobby.
    Last edited by Oralist; 12-24-2018 at 07:48 AM.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Being an older gentleman, toys are a perfect compliment to what I truly enjoy and that is a woman's pleasure. Be it a vibrating butt plug to a slightly curved wand mixed in my mouth her clit the results can be earth moving... I used to think of toys as an invasion to my pleasure but once I discovered the real pleasure involved orgasms given I am willing and open to using your toys or buying and bringing a new toy... Guys remember our orgasms are super easy, the woman on the other needs a reason for pleasure it is not fueled by her hourly, daily rate... Sorry for any run on sentences or typos, phone typing here.

What Mr Dwb, Said toys can ad to the fun of the session. I have brought my own vibrators to sessions with little or no objection from the lady.
    Last edited by dtymh55; 12-24-2018 at 09:57 PM. Reason: omited word
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Toys enhance. Pushing ones limits....taking one to a higher level of pure bliss
    I always cum prepared with my suite case full of toys...and yes they are for the boys and any of my friends that are joining

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Toys enhance. Pushing ones limits....taking one to a higher level of pure bliss
    I always cum prepared with my suite case full of toys...and yes they are for the boys and any of my friends that are joining
    The next question: just how big is that suitcase? Hehe

Her suitcase is HUGE and fun as fuck......and mine is actually a tool tote..lol
    Were hobby girl scouts...always cum prepared...lol

Ok so i get toys are fun. But ive rarely played with them myself with the exceptiin if one person whom i trust. (Cause trust hell chime in if im not brutally honest... Its just not in me to play WITH myself (and i would think with the hobby i happily indulge in i wouldnt need to) im just to sensual i prefer actual contact that warmth that you arent going to get with a piece of silicone...

plus i keep a hygiene bag.. But a toy bag..now i dont know where you guys live but even when ive been stopped for speeding and my purse has been oversized theyve asked to search the vehicle ( ok maybe the half sleeve and the non chalant way i speak as if their wasting my time doesnt help) and just to shut them up i agree ( i dont feel like making them either call in k9 or call and obtain a search warrant while i sit on side of rd. For 2 1/2hrs been there done that) knowing im clean, but imagine a SUITCASE FULL of toys...i mean besides the huge freaking laugh when i got to see the expression on that officers face (priceless) how would i explain my reason for driving around with it....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast