Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some company for paranormal outings

Occurred to me that this might be a great opportunity for a photo-op. Years ago, back in Ohio, a group of us got access to the Mansfield Reformatory (where they shot the Shawshank Redemption). One of the guys claimed to have a pic of a ghost but I never saw it. Of course a few had handcuffs, LOL Just an idea.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

This sounds fun to me!! I’d love to go sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
    Occurred to me that this might be a great opportunity for a photo-op. Years ago, back in Ohio, a group of us got access to the Mansfield Reformatory (where they shot the Shawshank Redemption). One of the guys claimed to have a pic of a ghost but I never saw it. Of course a few had handcuffs, LOL Just an idea.
    The seats are cheaper if you can make a party of 7. We just need to decide on the name of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    That would be AWESOME!

Hoping to visit in the spring. I love the whole "Keep Austin Weird" vibe and want to explore the city more. Have only spent a few days there a while back. Did catch the 6th Street music scene, and the Congress Avenue bridge bats!

Do you have big plans for South by? I'll be at the paranormal events!

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    This is totally my thing have always been obsessed with paranormal activity it started with paranormal State, then ghost hunters, Then I moved onto a show I forgot the name of it but it was a woman who is a psychic and a cop who did the research at the end of the show they both compare what they found and it’s so creepy because it’s always the same thing if the house is haunted anyways I love paranormal stuff but I think that if I ever saw a ghost I would freak out so I’m not sure if it’s the right thing for me after all
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Been to tons of haunted places, Tower of London, Lizzie Borden House, Jack the Ripper tour, Winchester House, Witches graves in Salem, Marie Laveau's grave in NOLA, the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, Lots of places in Galveston, lots in San Antonio, Driskill hotel and many more in Austin. Worst experience was a ghost tour in SA where you had to wear these "ghost vision goggles" in front of God and everybody, never felt so nerdy in my life! I do enjoy going to haunted places but no goggles please!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    This is totally my thing have always been obsessed with paranormal activity it started with paranormal State, then ghost hunters, Then I moved onto a show I forgot the name of it but it was a woman who is a psychic and a cop who did the research at the end of the show they both compare what they found and it’s so creepy because it’s always the same thing if the house is haunted anyways I love paranormal stuff but I think that if I ever saw a ghost I would freak out so I’m not sure if it’s the right thing for me after all
    Dead Files. It's one of my favorites. I had plans to meet Amy Allan but the tour fell through..

The tour was a success and a lot of fun. I took this picture of a mirror on the third floor of The Clay Pit. I'm on the left side of the frame. What do you see?? claypit.jpg

I'm considering extending an invitation to another event. Just working out the details!

Verified Companion Companion
    HELL YEAH!
    When I moved to Texas I learned that there are MANY haunted places to visit....
    And not only that parts of Texas are known to be haunted/cursed by witches etc
    All to cool to me lmbo

I would love if you would keep me abreast on your adventures!!

QUOTE=greenwitch;298132]Paranormal phenomena is a subject of interest to me for quite some time. I like to visit these allegedly haunted locations that I see on TV shows. Ghost Adventures for the most part. I tend to scoot to somewhere Texas every couple of months. I usually find something creepy to get into. I'm just wondering if any companions share this affinity? I'm contemplating taking a ride with Haunted ATX. I do not want to do it alone![/QUOTE]

True Story, when I was married we stayed in a hotel in the French quarters. Kids kept playing in the hallway and making too much noise at night. Husband called front desk to request security to resolve the noise level. 30 minutes later the front office calls & tells us, there wasn't any kids in the entire building. The next morning in the breakfast room, we met the couple across from us, I mentioned hearing kids and they thought we had children and didn't want to intrude on our vacation. My husband laughed, we don't have any kids. Later, I researched the area once was a school and the staff didn't want us to know it had spirits.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    My colleagues call me Spooky Mulder.

Mulder is fuck worthy

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    Mulder is fuck worthy

I'm no fox but you can be my Scully!

I sure will Babe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast