Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some company for paranormal outings

Some company for paranormal outings

Paranormal phenomena is a subject of interest to me for quite some time. I like to visit these allegedly haunted locations that I see on TV shows. Ghost Adventures for the most part. I tend to scoot to somewhere Texas every couple of months. I usually find something creepy to get into. I'm just wondering if any companions share this affinity? I'm contemplating taking a ride with Haunted ATX. I do not want to do it alone!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Try Egon Spengler or Peter Venkman. They’ll go.

Quote Originally Posted by boatsnhos View Post
    Try Egon Spengler or Peter Venkman. They’ll go.
    Are they companions?

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldlauder View Post
    are they companions?
    wow!

images-2.jpeg
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Are they companions?
    Now THAT'S funny!
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Oh, HECK YEAH! I would go in a heartbeat! Call me Ghostbuster Fancy!

I used to undertake paranormal investigative adventures back in college and write them up for the local paper.

Been on a few excursions in Texas years back, but for some odd reason nobody wants to accompany me anymore. Scaredy cats! Chuckle.

Basically I'm far more afraid of some of the frightening realities of THIS life than the unknowns of the next. I approach the supernatural with a good bit of practical pessimism, but a hopeful open mind.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-24-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Have you ever visited The Magnolia in Seguin, Fancy? That's my next target.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Nope. It's on my list.

Been out on Bragg Road in the dead of night to see the Saratoga ghost light. We did. My friends got rattled and literally dragged me into the car and took off like the proverbial Hell-escaping bats. I was walking TOWARD it, heh.

In recent years, I've done a ghost tour in NOLA, cemetery sitting in KC, spook-seeking at the Luther Hotel in Palacios, the Woodbine Hotel & Restaurant in Madisonville, the Catfish Plantation Restaurant in Waxahachie, and at Houston's Spaghetti Warehouse before Hurricane Harvey shut it down. Was supposed to go with a group to the Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana, but dang it, I got sick right before. The spirits would have been scared off by my chest-rattling coughing!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-26-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    The little town of Jefferson TX claims to have the most haunted homes per capita in Texas. They offer guided walking tours through town at night. Only two hotels in town, one of which is reputed to be haunted. Lots of b&bs. And it’s a really cool part of Texas. Caddo Lake nearby. Lady Bird Johnson’s childhood home is near Karnack. Jay Gould’s personal railroad car on display. One of my favorite Texas “haunts.”
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Are they companions?
    I'm deadass right now
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Nope. It's on my list.

Been out on Bragg Road in the dead of night to see the Saratoga ghost light. We did. My friends got rattled and literally dragged me into the car and took off like the proverbial Hell-escaping bats. I was walking TOWARD it, heh.

In recent years, I've done a ghost tour in NOLA, cemetery sitting in KC, spook-seeking at the Luther Hotel in Palacios, the Woodbine Hotel & Restaurant in Madisonville, the Catfish Plantation Restaurant in Waxahachie, and at Houston's Spaghetti Warehouse before Hurricane Harvey shut it down. Was supposed to go with a group to the Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana, but dang it, I got sick right before. The spirits would have been scared off by my chest-rattling coughing!
    Word up. Thank you kindly for the tidbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    The little town of Jefferson TX claims to have the most haunted homes per capita in Texas. They offer guided walking tours through town at night. Only two hotels in town, one of which is reputed to be haunted. Lots of b&bs. And it’s a really cool part of Texas. Caddo Lake nearby. Lady Bird Johnson’s childhood home is near Karnack. Jay Gould’s personal railroad car on display. One of my favorite Texas “haunts.”
    I miss quoted. Thank you, James. I'll definitely check these places out.

Fancy,

Would you kindly give me a heads up when you have plans to visit Austin? I'll happily buy your seat in the hearse. I'm going to do some research on the magnolia when I get home from work. I'd like to know when I can get in there!

....Fancy,

Would you kindly give me a heads up when you have plans to visit Austin? I'll happily buy your seat in the hearse. I'm going to do some research on the magnolia when I get home from work. I'd like to know when I can get in there!
    That would be AWESOME!

Hoping to visit in the spring. I love the whole "Keep Austin Weird" vibe and want to explore the city more. Have only spent a few days there a while back. Did catch the 6th Street music scene, and the Congress Avenue bridge bats!

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I have always been into the paranormal maybe it is the native Indian blood in me. I know of a couple ghost tours in Austin. Let me know if anyone wants to go explore sometime

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast