Thread: 💦would you like a nympho like me ?😘thinking about changing my environment 😍

membership revoked for failure to respect community rules.

Exclamation 💦would you like a nympho like me ?😘thinking about changing my environment 😍

💕CALL ME! •TEXT ME! •EMAIL ME! •PM ME!

Hi There Sweetie,
    Thank You, for your time & consideration!!

I’m Rae 5’6 140lbs Nice soft NATURAL 34DD breast
    Tight smooth caramel skin and perky butt
    Sweet/Kinky elite courtesan.
    I offer a authentic Slutty service
    I can’t wait to play and show you
    all that I can do to fully exceed your wildest expectations!

i am the kinda Lady you can NOT resist & who LOVES to Please no need to clock watch with me. Well educated in submissive request I can find dirty talk mouth watering I WANT TO SUBMIT FULLY to you sweetie

Lets explore each others bodies.I pride myself in giving the ultimate Girlfriend Experience You will find me VERY VERY VERY openminded with a freaky side Feel free to COF, COB, COA wherever you desire to release your load

Health and safety are very very important to all of us and important in all my sessions. •Bare Experience approval•

(Based on Paperwork stating you’ve been to the hospital clinic doctor recently tested in the 6month•2018) +hygiene and your respectfulness!!!

I’m ALWAYS Up for •Overnights •Dinner Dates,•Special Occasions,•Travel companion,•Role Play• Catholic

Donations: Hour/300; 2hrs/550; 3hrs/800; 4hrs/1200

All Day 24 hour rate is 4000, 48 hour is 6000

THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL OUTCALL FEE IN ORLANDO!!

Give me a call and see for yourself how amazing I am .Love Floridan Regulars HERE on business? Let me be your company. I am only interested in meeting with mature and genuine Gentlemen 35+ Preferred..

•Review Special ALWAYS •

Öö Hands down THE BEST Reliable Private Companion For you

Orlando FL,currently Call/Text
    Dallas TX, PREBOOK
    Houston TX, PREBOOK
    San Antonio TX, PREBOOK
    New Orleans
    San Francisco

REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING

I am only interested in meeting with mature and Generous Gentlemen 35+ Preferred..