Thread: Help navigating this site

Help navigating this site

OK, I admit that I'm digitally challenged. So, help me out please. How can I easily get access to all the reviews associated with a specific provider? Any tips on using the search feature more effectively? Also, what's the best way to access a provider's photos? I bet others could use this information.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IF they have pics, click on the ladies name, select the View Profile option, click on About Me, and look toward the bottom for Albums. If they have any, that's where they'll be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by altbier View Post
    OK, I admit that I'm digitally challenged. So, help me out please. How can I easily get access to all the reviews associated with a specific provider? Any tips on using the search feature more effectively? Also, what's the best way to access a provider's photos? I bet others could use this information.
    You need to be verified to see the reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can put the girls name in the block above advance search and hit the magnifying glass.

Thanks, Milfhunter. That's what I was needing.

Happy New Year Alt :)
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Type the providers handle in the search field. Best advice I can give. Maybe attach the word review after their handle.

If you click a ladies profile, the albums will be listed on the left side of their profile if they have any posted. Many also post pics in ads so always worth checking through their ad posts as well.

Its not as pretty as eccie as far as functionality, but it works the more you explore the site. Keep up with ads often as ladies post daily in all sections. Dont want to miss anyone you may not have seen.

And any ladies on the other site, please get them here if they are not already.
    Last edited by Dr. Grey; 01-01-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    6 OurHome2 Reviews
    121 ECCIE Reviews

"What does not kill you simply makes you, stranger." - The Joker