Thread: Companion Ads: Posting Location

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Companion Ads: Posting Location

I was browsing the North and East Texas companion ads and I noticed something that should benefit both providers and hobbyists. Ladies, please put your location in the title of your ad.

The North & East Texas forum covers a very large geographic area. I see people posting things from what I'd consider Dallas suburbs, Denton, etc.; all the way over to Grenville; up to Sherman Denison; along the Red River over to Texarkana; down through Marshall/Longview and Tyler; Lufkin/Nachogdoches; the Big Thicket; all the way to the Golden Triangle/Beaumont area. So if you're looking for a provider in Sherman, see an ad with no location, and pull up a provider in Beaumont, you've wasted time and bandwidth.

Put the location in the title. Helps you and helps the hobbyist.

I think the same suggestions is an excellent idea for reviews, too, gentlemen. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The same reasoning applies. It should also help with search.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 ^^^
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    As one who's ALWAYS in the EAST Texas area. I 20 racks up the miles on my cars.
    I can ve in MORE than one East Texas location on a given day. And the SUBJECT line only allows for so many (characters). Indicating East Texas in the subject line. Should be just fine for you men.

A small click on the screen and reading the ad. Doesn't take up too much of your time. Might find MORE information in the body of the Ad. Than the Subject line.

And Following through on the dates y'all book. Even better for the ladies who take the time to visit your area.

Have a great New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Textushhog_two View Post
    I was browsing the North and East Texas companion ads and I noticed something that should benefit both providers and hobbyists. Ladies, please put your location in the title of your ad.

The North & East Texas forum covers a very large geographic area. I see people posting things from what I'd consider Dallas suburbs, Denton, etc.; all the way over to Grenville; up to Sherman Denison; along the Red River over to Texarkana; down through Marshall/Longview and Tyler; Lufkin/Nachogdoches; the Big Thicket; all the way to the Golden Triangle/Beaumont area. So if you're looking for a provider in Sherman, see an ad with no location, and pull up a provider in Beaumont, you've wasted time and bandwidth.

Put the location in the title. Helps you and helps the hobbyist.

I think the same suggestions is an excellent idea for reviews, too, gentlemen. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The same reasoning applies. It should also help with search.
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
    As one who's ALWAYS in the EAST Texas area. I 20 racks up the miles on my cars.
    I can ve in MORE than one East Texas location on a given day. And the SUBJECT line only allows for so many (characters). Indicating East Texas in the subject line. Should be just fine for you men.

A small click on the screen and reading the ad. Doesn't take up too much of your time. Might find MORE information in the body of the Ad. Than the Subject line.

And Following through on the dates y'all book. Even better for the ladies who take the time to visit your area.

Have a great New Year!!

I hear and agree with what you are saying MC. I feel putting East Texas still falls in line with what the OP is encouraging the providers to do in the ads. It gives us a general idea of your location where as an ad titled "Here for only a short time!!" or "The best you will ever experience!!" doesn't tell us crap. So kudos to you for at least putting a general location.

I have also heard from more than 5 ladies that a good # of guys in NorthEast Texas have not been following through with their planned dates. What is even more odd is that they seem to be taking the time to go through screening. Guys, I just don't get it? At times, we are our own worst enemy!! We are getting in our own way and actually giving the ladies reasons to avoid East Texas all together. We ask these ladies to be professional yet we are apparently acting like we have no responsibility as customers. Even a good business will close her doors to doing business in East Texas if she can't turn a profit.

Please be responsible when making appointments with the ladies. Ladies, find regulars you can count on and take care of them. There are ways to ensure they return and you need fewer new customers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe “North East Texas” or “Canton to Marshall”. But I look and so much is Beaumont or Sherman/Denison. That just not a relevant market for someone near say Longview.

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    As one who's always in Beaumont a few times a mnth.
    And as one who's always through Longview, to get to Dallas, numerous times a mnth.

Why why why..is Beaumont lumped in with E. Texas?
    It's next door to Houston and Lake Charles. Hours from Longview/Tyler/Marshall...etc.

Perhaps a better description of the areas (ought to be fixed by staff).

Beaumont/Houston (ought to be in it's own category)
    With sub sections for Katy, Sugarland etc.

Jmo as I wear the treads out on my car driving the 10/ 20 etc!!

Quote Originally Posted by Textushhog_two View Post
    Maybe “North East Texas” or “Canton to Marshall”. But I look and so much is Beaumont or Sherman/Denison. That just not a relevant market for someone near say Longview.
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com