Thread: When boundries arent respected and lines are crossed

profile has been disabled

When boundries arent respected and lines are crossed

ok i know i ask for real world information with my screening, i know this, i offer my home to every one that walks in here. everyone of us providers and hobbiest alike ask and expect Discretion and confindentality be given between both parties. i have kept to my word that ive given to each and every person. but i guess i cant expect that it be the same be given to me....every boundary that i have, has been crossed by someone by a number of people, who like to stay hidden anonymously. everything from my facebook to my child to illegal and unethical questions presented to me in the public eye, but yesterday it was taken way too far. when someone got ahold of my real numberr, and not just called me but called by video chat, that's not in my contact list, that i dont know the face when he left a vid message when i looked at it, i cant pull up a name from the phone number that he called my REAL number from. This is NOT a matter of someone finding out where i live which is my incall, my phone is under my first name that no one knows, about maybe 7 people know my real number, i never use my real number for hardly anything at all, and just less than 2 weeks ago, i googled my numberr, nothing came up, i check this on a regular basis....at the moment i have no idea how this person got my real number.

what this means to me....stupid has no boundaries and dont know what that means, that somebody will go to the extreme and not care. with every precaution ive taken, that no matter where im at, its not just my home that can be in danger but by calling my number im not safe anywhrere. sooo ALLLL of my sense of security i no longer have. i now am in fear, at all times. ive feel like i was violated and raped. im now on guard way more so than i was before, im now lookin over my shoulder at all times. im now susupious about everything and every new person that i come in contact with. what this means is ive taken on a whole different prospective along with persona cuz for me, i dont cower down when im in fear,

what this means for someone wanting to contact me...this means, introuduce yourself when contact is initiated, no matter where the contact is initiated. because im on guard and susupious like i am now...this means, dont cross my boundaries, if you do not like my screening i have in place, dont contact me, cuz guess what, im putting more security measures in place for my safety now. this means i'm not taking this kind of behaviour any longer from anyone. yesterday proved to me that i gave stupid to much benefit of the doubt. now things are alot different for me cuz i now i dont feel safe no matter where i go. this has got to stop....i dont want it to stop when im found dead. this is just how real it has become for me, this is a major secuity breech in my eyes and everyone that has families etc that hobbys whether working it or using it as a luxury, knows this is a line that is never to be crossed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Whoever did this ^^^^ has a SERIOUS PROBLEM. If whoever did this ^^^ reads this, get a $#&% GRIP man!!! You need SERIOUS COUNSELING. If the lady does not voluntarily give you information, DON'T ever, for any reason, go searching for it!! This ^^^ is a SERIOUS privacy VIOLATION!! What if someone did this to you? Would you like that?? This ^^^ is all kinds of WRONG. Go get help dude, you need it!!

And before any trolls get started attacking me for WKing, you can just stop before you start! I am NOT WKing for this chick. The OP and I have had issues in the past. I am here standing up for right and against stalking and privacy invasion. I don't care about any past issues. Right is right and wrong is wrong and this ^^^ is just plain WRONG!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc, no matter we've had in the past, with the tears ive cried since 11 yesterday morning....the shaking, the fear, the pissed off that i have felt....Doc, i give you this respect, where its due. thank you

MsRogue, very sorry you're having security issues. I can only advise you of a couple of things to keep you safe. First...STOP using your home as your incall. Unfortunately, the best of intentions will always fail, and using your private residence is just a ticking time bomb. The other piece of advice is to use an app to identify any phone number that calls you...here's a link: https://www.techjunkie.com/alternatives-to-trapcall/ Hope this helps!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

thank you for your intentions, but my incall is an extended stay, and i cant afford another room to rent. thats why i became my home in the beginning. the number is listed as unlisted. along with everything else that i have in place about identifying calls... he said his name was brian, called me by rogue, so he knew what he was doing, and for those that have told me to just change my number, fuck if he got this number with all that i have taken as precaution, he'll get the next number. i will look into the link you sent as soon as i can

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    thank you for your intentions, but my incall is an extended stay, and i cant afford another room to rent. thats why i became my home in the beginning. the number is listed as unlisted. along with everything else that i have in place about identifying calls... he said his name was brian, called me by rogue, so he knew what he was doing, and for those that have told me to just change my number, fuck if he got this number with all that i have taken as precaution, he'll get the next number. i will look into the link you sent as soon as i can
    I just sent you a PM
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Companion Companion JennyJenny8675's Avatar

Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Whoever did this ^^^^ has a SERIOUS PROBLEM. If whoever did this ^^^ reads this, get a $#&% GRIP man!!! You need SERIOUS COUNSELING. If the lady does not voluntarily give you information, DON'T ever, for any reason, go searching for it!! This ^^^ is a SERIOUS privacy VIOLATION!! What if someone did this to you? Would you like that?? This ^^^ is all kinds of WRONG. Go get help dude, you need it!!

And before any trolls get started attacking me for WKing, you can just stop before you start! I am NOT WKing for this chick. The OP and I have had issues in the past. I am here standing up for right and against stalking and privacy invasion. I don't care about any past issues. Right is right and wrong is wrong and this ^^^ is just plain WRONG!!!
    Very well said... now Doc I think your blood pressure is a bit high you may need me to do a housecall I think nurses still do that? (
    I’m so sorry this has happened to you MsRogueSa!
    Xo
    Jenny
    Review policy: No reviews.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

MsRogue, a lot of people that use FB have chosen to use their phone number as a quick login for FB.

when this option is chosen, your phone # becomes publicly attached to your FB profile. That is RW life and number.

while this normally has zero relation to this thing of ours, if anyone has met you BCD and in real life is a friend of a friend, they can and will see your profile.

this may also be true of other apps like LinkedIn.

it is detrimental to ever allow FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram or any other social application to have your phone number or access to your phone’s contact list.

i am not saying that this is what happened to you or that you have done any of the above, I am simply allowing that these may be possibilities and security concerns for anyone.

this happened to my dentist when she called me from her personal cell phone. The next day she popped up in my FB feed as a potential new friend. The next time I saw her, a few days later, I told her what had happened and cautioned her to not use her personal phone again to contact patients. More importantly, try to remove her number from FB to preclude this happening again.

Unfortunately there are people that get kicks out of ‘learning’ secrets and enticing chaos.

Change location, change phone numbers, suspend or delete your profile until you feel safe.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Yes, what doglegg said is true, double check your real phone isn’t linked to any social networking. I myself have had a couple strippers be suggested to me as a friend on Facebook, because they gave me their real number that’s linked to their Facebook. Like doglegg I let them know, because it’s not something they realized or thought about.
    To be honest though, chances are the dude got your number by knowing where you live. Your real number is tied to everything to do with where you live, the electric company, the water, internet, all your bills. A creep can easily get all your RL info by knowing your address. Doesn’t make it right, and doesn’t make you at fault either,... but you have to build buffer walls between you and creeps several layers deep. Going off a persons word and trusting them because it’s the kind of hobby that discretion is required won’t save you from bad people with bad intentions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear this. I inadvertently dialed your number once and I am sorry I did because you have now blocked me. I totally agree with staying within boundries and would never purposely step outside the lines. If you look at my reviews and ask about me I am very respectful of all the ladies I have seen. Hope that who ever is doing this either gets banned
    slammer
    Variety is the spice of life!!

The whole world is going crazy!
    One of my great regulars was robbed from a guy doing an overnight. He stole everything including her watch.
    Another girl I see was outted by a jackass at a hotel who went to the front desk to say a prostitute was working the hotel and she was booted out.
    This crap happened in the last 2 weeks - WTF is wrong with people.
    People have no respect anymore or I am just getting too old.
    Take care!

Retired Companion
    Thats messed up. Smh

I want to thank yall for your concerns as well as bringing up different things that I may not have thought of. Especially bringing up about facebook. I went and checked cuz its been a while that I've checked my settings, a couple couldve have been questionable, so I secured that better. got in touch with my phone provider, to make sure that my name isn't listed. and a few other things that I made sure on,
    As far as Linkedin, When I did find the need to make a profile, I came up with an ID that's not even close and everybody would be dieing laughing if ya'll were to know what I came up with...so that definitely wasnt an issue there lmao...

Slammer, PM me please, lets see about that situation there...

Robexar, Thank you for bringing that up. I have been tossing around offering overnights but with stipulations, along with all the other new services and things that i've been working on for the new year. Though that was still a big "iffy" for me. With reading your post, that made my mind up for me. I've already had everything but the clothes on my back stolen from me when TWICE when i moved here two yrs ago, I don't think I'm gonna be leaving an opening for a third time.

about your comment on no respect anymore and about getting old...for me i know i MUST be getting old lmao...cuz i just don't understand the amount of disrepsect these days and i don't put up with it at all. Things are totally different these days and I just don't have tolerance for all that shit anymore lol too many games, im into all that crap...

LNikki, I'll be texting soon

Again, thanks everyone����