Thread: BBW MILF Available in BCS

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Cool BBW MILF Available in BCS

Hello Gentlemen! New companion to the BCS area. I am so excited and can’t wait to meet you!!!

I am a mature minded clean MILF, who happens to be a BBW (Full Figured NOT Skinny No Where’s Close and Happy w/that!). A sexy one at that! I hold nice conversation, I love to laugh and make you feel relaxed. But most of all, I am an extremely passionate person when it comes to “us”. So give me a call and let’s get caught up in some hot passionate adult activity….

Available for out call (local/BCS)

My donations while visiting:

$100/qv
    $150/hhr
    $300/hr

*Need longer? Let me know.*

BBBJ-CIM (+$), Missionary, Doggy, Top, BWC, Light BDSM, GFG, DATY, MSOG, Russian, doubles, couples, squirting
    Last edited by TexasAngel; 12-20-2018 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Grammer
    TexasAngel

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 TA.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank you Sir!
    TexasAngel