Thread: ECCIE gone for good?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ECCIE gone for good?

As of this morning visiting the ECCIE site now forwards you to another website. Perhaps this is a sign that ECCIE is now gone for good? That would be quite unfortunate but I'm very thankful for this landing spot at OH2 rather than nothing at all.

Verified Companion Trinity_Kane's Avatar
    I'm so sad about this. All my reviews just gone. 7 pages of all yes reccomendations vanished. Eccie was my home. To start all over is a nightmare.
    If you don't Value your time neither will others. Stop wasting your time and talents and start charging for them

Doubles with Selena25
    In or Out

P411 ID P117416

Twitter @trinity_kane

Kane_entertainment@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_Kane View Post
    I'm so sad about this. All my reviews just gone. 7 pages of all yes reccomendations vanished. Eccie was my home. To start all over is a nightmare.
    I know how you feel. Need more to show so that I can get verified as well. Last I had seen from ECCIE was that they're "evaluating their options at this time" from a snippit I seen on Switter. Switter is about as barren there for Arkansas as it is here. I've been spreading the word but haven't seen any of the providers I see here....yet.
    -M

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm in the same boat I guess. 60+ reviews of providers gone. I'm hoping that it's not gone for good though. I'm always hopeful.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    hi everybody. yep, sad eccie is gone. glad to see a few familiar faces here.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Carmen_Perez's Avatar
    Found my way back home ☹️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchgus View Post
    As of this morning visiting the ECCIE site now forwards you to another website. Perhaps this is a sign that ECCIE is now gone for good?
    I don't think the redirecting is a sign that Eccie is gone for good because they were redirecting the last time they shut down back in April 2018. I have no idea what happened or if they are coming back but I found their twitter feed (https://twitter.com/eccie_net) which says "something happened".

There is a trick you can use. If you google your account and the word ECCIE, you will get hits back. The Trick is to not click on the top link but rather the second line of the actual URL is a little down arrow. Click on that arrow and select "Cached". You can then screenshot your account save them as images then just add the images to your profile on this or any other site. Might be a bit of a pain to find all the ones you want.
    -M

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Eccie is back!!!

Verified Companion Trinity_Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
    There is a trick you can use. If you google your account and the word ECCIE, you will get hits back. The Trick is to not click on the top link but rather the second line of the actual URL is a little down arrow. Click on that arrow and select "Cached". You can then screenshot your account save them as images then just add the images to your profile on this or any other site. Might be a bit of a pain to find all the ones you want.
    Honey I could kiss you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geeky80 View Post
    Eccie is back!!!
    I was just ab to say that. But speaking as a provider, lets keep ourhome going as well so not to put all our eggs in one basket again in the event of a shutdown.
    If you don't Value your time neither will others. Stop wasting your time and talents and start charging for them

Doubles with Selena25
    In or Out

P411 ID P117416

Twitter @trinity_kane

Kane_entertainment@yahoo.com

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Ditto. This site is cool
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Ginger Doll's Avatar
    Eccie is back. Didn’t expect that!