Thread: hobby retiring age

Verified Hobbyist BCD

hobby retiring age

i infrequently look on here and eccie. Just noticed the announcement that Eccie went dark recently. Thanks for the news -- I'm glad I logged here to read the message. Just stinks that what little history I had was there (and previously TER)! Makes me think about retiring...

So off topic thread -- is there an average or optimal retirement age from hobbying? As a client, I have satisfied curiosity and excitement seeking and some new experiences... But now I'm older, more tired, and if I were wise, more risk averse. What keeps you in the game vs. retiring?

Blah. Just a random thought. Maybe I'll check back in my traditional couple months to read responses. Or maybe I will have retired!

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    I plan to retire from hobbying when I hit 100.

I realize that's somewhat conservative but I don't want to wear out my welcome.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 12-20-2018 at 07:46 AM.

I recently met a provider that told me she has a client that is 80 years-old. Age is only a number.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Indeed! I've had clients in their 90s! I'm a "well-experienced" lass with life myself, chuckle, looking down the barrel of 60. Ye Gods! I don't feel that old mentally, but I have been slowing down.

My mischievously mature men seem to want more of what I call "carnal companionship" now, kissing, cuddling, chatting, company for outings/trips/movies/lunch/drinks, and not as much marathon bedroom Olympics as when we were more, er, amorously athletic, chuckle.
    Perfectly natural, and I love to accommodate. My frisky friends and I still enjoy risque romping, however. Keeping the fire of passion stoked and burning helps one stay young at heart, and has many health benefits.

But I am planning on retirement from public pubic relations sometime in 2019, and will only keep in UTR contact with my loyal Fancy fans. I AM too old to take many more risks on new-to-me fellows within the increasingly scrutinized Hobby environment.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-20-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yep... Im gonna keep going till I cant go anymore..lol!!!

I have a client in his 80s and several in their 70s....age is just a number...

Being sweet,zesty and sassy is key to long life for me!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Curious, the youngest client some ladies entertain? Sometimes i feel as if ladies don't expect me to be paying for the service etc... To me its way less hassle to pay then to play the game and not nut!!! lol

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol well i have a sweet gent who just turned 21!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion alaine's Avatar
    I am just changing my minimum age requirement from 40 to 50. LOL... It's more efficent to market to senior care facilties and nursing homes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by alaine View Post
    I am just changing my minimum age requirement from 40 to 50. LOL... It's more efficent to market to senior care facilties and nursing homes.
    Are you saying everybody over 50 belongs in a senior care facility or nursing home? You’re not making any friends here with members over 50!! js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion alaine's Avatar
    Doc....just try to find the humor. It's not all that serious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I will retire when Little Richard retires.
    James
    Loving life in Austin