Need to change your handle to R Kelly
    LMFAO!!
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

I don’t know what it is, but I once rode a Symbian to the point I lost all control and squirted everywhere or peed?! Idk! But I didn’t care as it felt fucking amazing! I had to chill out and drink some water to rehydrate and recover...is was that crazy!
    Ps. Don’t ask me for a golden shower. It’s not worth having to go pee every 30 minutes all day after your session! Unless you wanna pay way extra!! Heh ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    While we’re on this topic and men peeing vs. sperm came up, I learned some rather interesting and important information years ago regarding the Cowper’s gland. Men are the only ones with this gland. It has one function and one function only. Upon arousal the gland secretes a fluid into the urinary tract, most call this ‘pre-cum.’ This fluid will kill any urine left in the urinary tract. Why? Because urine will kill the sperm cells. If the Cowper’s gland is not functioning properly a woman will not get pregnant. The human body is an amazing machine.
    Holy smokes. I just learned a bunch of stuff about my parts downstairs!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would love to meet her as well if possible... Does she ever post on here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarnibear View Post
    My "friend" Jules has squirted/orgasmed from all kinds of stimuli be it clit, g-spot, anal, nipples, toes, kissing, ears, and simply visual stimuli. They can occur every 30 seconds with varying degrees of intensity. A REALLY BIG one will require a bit of a respite. I testify to this first hand. I will always remember the first time she flooded my crotch riding me in CG. It was an existential joyous experience. I love her giggly laugh that comes with it.
    I would love to meet her as well if possible... Does she ever post on here

It's pee pee (mostly)...

It's a baptism for our penis

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It’s not pee. It is released via the Skein’s Glands into the urethra. It may feel like your peeing since it is eliminated in the same manner.

Ride a Sybian a few times and you’re likely to squirt.

Nope. It has pee in it. No big deal though. You are right about the gland. The "Skenes" gland produces some of the liquid, in some cases, and it's homologous to the male prostate. But, not all women even have them. That is an aspect which is still very controversial (they can't be found in some women or they may simply be too small). Even women that do have more of these glands, and larger ones, still produce nowhere near that volume of fluid.

However, yes, some women who have them produce a portion of the discharge out the urethra via Skenes glands. It still usually contains bladder leakage. Anatomically it doesn't make sense that there isn't at least some urine (even though it may be odorless with lower nitrogen and urea levels).

The vestibular glands in the urethra are close to the bladder. They are going to have a distinct, even if not noisome, smell regardless of it there is much bladder leakage simply b/c they are paraurethral glands. Obviously.

Many studies were done over the years to determine the chemical makeup. It's *still* somewhat inconclusive. Certain studies concluded that it absolutely was urine, albeit in some it was also mixed with a female prostatic like secretion and other sugars and vaginal acids. Other studies concluded that the chemical makeup of a "Skene" secretion and urine are 100% identical.

The one thing that we know for sure is female ejaculate comes out the urethral opening. Some studies have concluded that leading up to orgasm the bladder rapidly fills leading up to orgasm and then empties upon ejaculation (this was from a 2015 study I highlighted in another thread -- they did ultrasounds and checked the chemistry). That particular set of ejaculate was found to be chemically similar to urine but not completely identical in all of the women. Thus, indicating the action of Skene secretion for some of the women.

It's not a big issue or something to be worried about. A girl having an ejaculatory orgasm is not the same as a golden shower because the intent is different. Nothing taboo about it if a golden shower is unpleasant to you (me too, but I have no issue with female ejaculate).

No, women cannot be taught how to do it if they lack these glands or the nerve network. It's impossible. It would be like asking a guy to just "stop" his orgasm after the point of no return has been reached. It's anatomically impossible. I don't care if you have studied with the Dalai Lama for 50 years and can meditate through a lie detector test during an EF level 5 tornado. Not happening.

-MG

Retired Companion
    I love reading your posts Mathguy. Very educational and well written. A+

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Nope. It has pee in it. No big deal though. You are right about the gland. The "Skenes" gland produces some of the liquid, in some cases, and it's homologous to the male prostate. But, not all women even have them. That is an aspect which is still very controversial (they can't be found in some women or they may simply be too small). Even women that do have more of these glands, and larger ones, still produce nowhere near that volume of fluid.

However, yes, some women who have them produce a portion of the discharge out the urethra via Skenes glands. It still usually contains bladder leakage. Anatomically it doesn't make sense that there isn't at least some urine (even though it may be odorless with lower nitrogen and urea levels).

The vestibular glands in the urethra are close to the bladder. They are going to have a distinct, even if not noisome, smell regardless of it there is much bladder leakage simply b/c they are paraurethral glands. Obviously.

Many studies were done over the years to determine the chemical makeup. It's *still* somewhat inconclusive. Certain studies concluded that it absolutely was urine, albeit in some it was also mixed with a female prostatic like secretion and other sugars and vaginal acids. Other studies concluded that the chemical makeup of a "Skene" secretion and urine are 100% identical.

The one thing that we know for sure is female ejaculate comes out the urethral opening. Some studies have concluded that leading up to orgasm the bladder rapidly fills leading up to orgasm and then empties upon ejaculation (this was from a 2015 study I highlighted in another thread -- they did ultrasounds and checked the chemistry). That particular set of ejaculate was found to be chemically similar to urine but not completely identical in all of the women. Thus, indicating the action of Skene secretion for some of the women.

It's not a big issue or something to be worried about. A girl having an ejaculatory orgasm is not the same as a golden shower because the intent is different. Nothing taboo about it if a golden shower is unpleasant to you (me too, but I have no issue with female ejaculate).

No, women cannot be taught how to do it if they lack these glands or the nerve network. It's impossible. It would be like asking a guy to just "stop" his orgasm after the point of no return has been reached. It's anatomically impossible. I don't care if you have studied with the Dalai Lama for 50 years and can meditate through a lie detector test during an EF level 5 tornado. Not happening.

-MG

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    Math guy I totally disagree, I personally have taught 100's of women to squirt thru the years. Let me spell it out for you. the way I teach women to do it is thru education of their own bodies physiology and abilities. I let them know it is normal and desirable and feels great. there are demonstrations on me of how it happens, I spend time teaching them relaxation techniques and acceptance of their own body and then they want to do it and i know how to make them do it, It happens almost always by the end of our playtime, they want to do it, learn these skills, then they do it. the definition of me teaching them is it is a mentoring process of teaching sexual techniques, relaxation skills and sexual skills and knowledge. squirting happens when they learn to relax, let go and relax the tense pelvic muscles. Once i give them knowledge of how it works and they relax enough to come better than before and they release the tense muscles in the area and they squirt. I do indeed teach women who want to how to squirt and they learn how to squirt successfully. I suggest you come see me and let me run thru my squirt school and see exactly what I am talking about. thru my swinging years and years here i have been able to make literally 100's women squirt. I am into spreading knowledge and helping women reach new heights of pleasure and for you to say I do not TEACH them to squirt is quite disingenuous unless you are there with me and her. Please do not disparage my ability to mentor women into the squirting realm and my skills at making women reach this desirable goal of sheer orgasmic pleasure and ecstasy. you do not know i can not teach these skills and I do not appreciate you making a blanket statement that women can not learn or be taught to squirt. walk a mile in my (wet) shoes before u make blanket statements that are not true. this is the epitome of mansplaining telling me i have not taught 100's of women this skill. squirting is a teachable skill and i am the squirt whisperer and i have made women squirt from age 18-78, many for the first time. it is my gift and skill you do not have the right to say I can not do this unless u come hang out with me and apprentice with me and see my skills in action. the bottom line is, wet sex is good sex. Math guy please do not disparage my skills and abilities to teach squirting and do not disparage women who squirt and women who mentor women to a higher sexual plane and spread knowledge and sexual pleasure. as you yourself have acknowledged, medical knowledge is seriously lacking in this area. after 17 years of teaching squirting I have way more experience in this than any guy with book read learning or dr who is not personally experienced in this. science is always evolving and there is a lot more to learn and discover in the squirting realm.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Retired Companion
    Wow, talk about fake news^^^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post

-MG
    100% SCIENTIFICALLY explained accurately. Any number of searches and literature would bring others to the same place. Thank you for doing all of the foot work for everyone. You're truly appreciated for putting an end to the madness.

Xo

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    100% SCIENTIFICALLY explained accurately. Any number of searches and literature would bring others to the same place. Thank you for doing all of the foot work for everyone. You're truly appreciated for putting an end to the madness.

Xo
    +1 and hot damn, smart men are sexy as hell! The path to this woman's secret garden starts with the mind!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast