Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hobby irritations

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Sweets View Post
    Totally agree. No matter the duration of the appt we all have REAL LIVES!! I had someone NCNS me Monday. He text HOURS later apologizing saying he got pulled over for speeding and got “spooked” I am still not sure how that even makes sense haha like yes sir, i sent a cop out for you even though i have no idea what you drive just to get you spooked hahha
    Doesn't everyone when they get pulled over confess to the cop that I was speeding to go get laid?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    Racing stripes on the sheets.... sorry, someone had to say it! Although this has not happened in a couple of months, it's still gross. Now if there is penetration involved with that area of your body, I get it... that is expected... I'm talking about just laying on the bed and leaving marks due to not being clean.
    Decided not to touch that one ... today. I shall behave ... this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki7 View Post
    Exactly not giving references is one of mine. Specially if the gent gives me the ok to check..I do within a couple hours. I've never had any trouble yet from the lovely ladies ♡♡ but my #1is hygiene. I have a shower so shower is always available together or separately
    Shower? Is it Saturday night in Oklahoma?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    Racing stripes on the sheets.... sorry, someone had to say it! Although this has not happened in a couple of months, it's still gross. Now if there is penetration involved with that area of your body, I get it... that is expected... I'm talking about just laying on the bed and leaving marks due to not being clean.
    That’s just nasty. Wet wipes aka dude wipes, adult wipes, flushable wipes- whatever nickname the company gives them are everyone’s best friend. While I have the luxery of a hotel room with a shower, the gents who don’t need to go to wal mart, and get a small travel pack of flushable wipes to freshen everything up before an encounter.
    And since the ladies might not feel comfortable saying it, I will. Guys stop being cavemen wiping your ass with toilet paper only! Get some wipes and not only will your friends appreciate your nice smelling ass, you will feel confident knowing your extra clean. Ain’t no shame in buying wet wipes at the store,.. walk up with them and big box of condoms to the best looking checkout lady and you might find you a new UTR. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kiki's correct. Hygiene, Hygiene, Hygiene. I can't imagine What some of the ladies have had to deal with. I suspect it is close to the top of the hobby irritation list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    Ass long ass we're talking irritation, it bothers me that some guys (his initials are Redd Rozay!) try to derail threads by flirting with ladies. Really bugs me because, when I do it, I'm 1,500 miles away and when HE does it, he probably means it!! Damn that Redd Rozay!!

Oh, and Ms. Stella, I would formally like to invite your ass to Connecticut - and please... feel free to bring the twins!! Take THAT Reddman!!
    Bawhahahaha!!!! Ed, I am just Your Oklahoma Wing-Man!!!! BUTT you my Friend can NEVER be outdone!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by evolvedr79 View Post
    Hobby Forums that go down out of the blue. I understand it but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I need reading material to fall asleep damnit!!!!
    2nd this - I need it to reduce my stress ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techiedad36 View Post
    2nd this - I need it to reduce my stress ;-)
    Imagine the nice relaxing stress free holiday biomed is getting right now because he doesn’t have to deal with knuckleheads like me throwing lit matches around the room for our own entertainment. Not to mention all the behind the scenes stuff all the admins and mods have to deal with on a daily basis trying to herd tens of thousands of cats.

Verified Companion Companion
    Not reference friendly or berates the guy for seeing someone else.

Racing stripes lmfao yea we can smell THAT before we see it.

#washYoballs

NCNS

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    I was like racing stripes. Wtf is that?

Holy Shit, no thanks, wipe your ass.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Misrepresentation. Not talking about "bait and switch". Im a fetishist lol, and when I get the courage to reach out and inquire about a foot fetish session, and show up and find that not only is she not familiar with anything involving it, shes not clean AND her callouses are rough enough to give my hands callouses...
    Yeah i like to stick to regulars but still like seeing someone new, the fear of this situation happening again really makes me over cautious.

Verified Companion Companion Stella Sweets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    Ass long ass we're talking irritation, it bothers me that some guys (his initials are Redd Rozay!) try to derail threads by flirting with ladies. Really bugs me because, when I do it, I'm 1,500 miles away and when HE does it, he probably means it!! Damn that Redd Rozay!!

Oh, and Ms. Stella, I would formally like to invite your ass to Connecticut - and please... feel free to bring the twins!! Take THAT Reddman!!
    Ed... I’m on my way!!!

RR.. BRING IT!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Ed... I’m on my way!!!

RR.. BRING IT!
    See Ed.... Stella, has accommodated Both of Us!! I will BRING IT!!!! <THEN> She is ON HER WAY!!!! Making BOTH FAWKERS Happy!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    The two major ones for me are NCNS and racing stripes, body stubble. The first speaks for itself.

All my FS must shower before we start, but it's amazing at the stank that comes with massgae. Oh yaa, I just showered like an hour or two ago. Cream colored sheets don't lie nor do the BO smells. I get you forgot to swipe one pit, hell I've done that myself so that doesn't count lol.

The third and probably doesn't apply with other ladies. But as an LMT my hands touch most of a person's body. Mid to late summer I start seeing more and more of those that shave all over their bodies. Then it's like, ya I'm bristled up enough, let's go get a massage! It feels like sand paper and actually hurts my hands. Depending on growth, my mood, tolerance of pain that day, I may just have to give up at the beginning of the session. I don't fault those with no recognizable burns or signs of peeling. All that can be gone, then I apply oil and start rubbing to only end up exfoliating them. Gloves come into play...
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ed... I’m on my way!!!
    Oh Stella darling, don't play with me like that! You know I'm fragile - I would love for you to cum. AND I'd like to be there when you do!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ed highlight View Post
    oh stella darling, i would love for you to cum. And i'd like to be there when you do!!
    who wouldn't???

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    5 year old or older pics. When they say, yes I do wardrobe request. Then when you show up. They forgot. Yea right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast