Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hobby irritations

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Question Hobby irritations

Whats your biggest Hobby pet peeve?

1. Guys that get a bad reputation and guest their account come back a month later with a new name and think that the rest of us are stupid and we haven't figured it out..

Verified Companion Companion Stella Sweets's Avatar
    +1 on that... don’t forget then they reach out from the SAME CELL and say “oh i thought you forgot” hahaha

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Last minute cancellations, I plan my encounters a few days in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4amilf View Post
    Last minute cancellations, I plan my encounters a few days in advance.
    Even WORSE..NCNS!
    No excuse for such inconsideration it takes less than 5 seconds to text (Sorry emergency will explain later) 5 WORDS. 2 hrs or 2 days later..texting
    family E or sick...is not the same as notification before the appt....saying you will not be coming.

Verified Companion Companion Stella Sweets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilge View Post
    Even WORSE..NCNS!
    No excuse for such inconsideration it takes less than 5 seconds to text (Sorry emergency will explain later) 5 WORDS. 2 hrs or 2 days later..texting
    family E or sick...is not the same as notification before the appt....saying you will not be coming.
    Totally agree. No matter the duration of the appt we all have REAL LIVES!! I had someone NCNS me Monday. He text HOURS later apologizing saying he got pulled over for speeding and got “spooked” I am still not sure how that even makes sense haha like yes sir, i sent a cop out for you even though i have no idea what you drive just to get you spooked hahha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Sweets View Post
    Totally agree. No matter the duration of the appt we all have REAL LIVES!! I had someone NCNS me Monday. He text HOURS later apologizing saying he got pulled over for speeding and got “spooked” I am still not sure how that even makes sense haha like yes sir, i sent a cop out for you even though i have no idea what you drive just to get you spooked hahha
    YES INDEED..it happens to providers.... as well as Hobbyist! Neither is excusable!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's why I stay with one provider. If I get consecutive cancellations, then, I start looking for another.
    I know that limits my experience, but, I am comfortable with it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hobby Forums that go down out of the blue. I understand it but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I need reading material to fall asleep damnit!!!!

Verified Companion Companion AffectionatePervert's Avatar
    I'm.. Not fond of providers that don't give references. It's quick, easy and nice.... It will help your reputation. Play nice and don't be an ass.... It should be easy and fun. Wtf?

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Racing stripes on the sheets.... sorry, someone had to say it! Although this has not happened in a couple of months, it's still gross. Now if there is penetration involved with that area of your body, I get it... that is expected... I'm talking about just laying on the bed and leaving marks due to not being clean.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Shave stubble irritates ME! I can only imagine how irritated the lady gets, and can you imagine her parts!?!?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Ladies That read their PMs but NEVER reply... Missed the opportunity to meet an Awesome Gentleman!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Sweets View Post
    +1 on that... don’t forget then they reach out from the SAME CELL and say “oh i thought you forgot” hahaha
    Stella, just in case you forgot.... YOUR ASS IS CALLING MY NAME!!!!! < in my Incredible Hulk Voice > OMG YOUR ASSATAR..... LAWD GEEEEEZUS
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Stella, just in case you forgot.... YOUR ASS IS CALLING MY NAME!!!!! < in my Incredible Hulk Voice > OMG YOUR ASSATAR..... LAWD GEEEEEZUS
    Ass long ass we're talking irritation, it bothers me that some guys (his initials are Redd Rozay!) try to derail threads by flirting with ladies. Really bugs me because, when I do it, I'm 1,500 miles away and when HE does it, he probably means it!! Damn that Redd Rozay!!

Oh, and Ms. Stella, I would formally like to invite your ass to Connecticut - and please... feel free to bring the twins!! Take THAT Reddman!!

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Exactly not giving references is one of mine. Specially if the gent gives me the ok to check..I do within a couple hours. I've never had any trouble yet from the lovely ladies ♡♡ but my #1is hygiene. I have a shower so shower is always available together or separately

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast