Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: phone calls

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..

phone calls

How many ladies have or do answer the phone during a session once it's started? Has anybody ever answered a phone while the 2 of you were already in foreplay mode?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSicilian View Post
    How many ladies have or do answer the phone during a session once it's started? Has anybody ever answered a phone while the 2 of you were already in foreplay mode?
    NO! If the lady picks up the phone during the session she is not a professional! Does a physician answer his phone during your appointment? Does a massage therapist? A waiter? No! That is totally inappropriate and uncalled for!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    no that is unacceptable and rude. I turn off the phones before we start. I think one time in 6 years i left my personal phone on because my mom was sick and i told the fella in an advance but that is an exceptional situation. no no no to answering a phone during a session.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Unfortunately some do, under the pretext of “family issues.” I understand that some women have children. But if those children have urgent needs, then the woman should be tending to those needs, and providing later.

Im one and done with them.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What types of answers do you actually expect to get from this post? All the ladies will say that they never answer their phone during a session and that it's unprofessional, etc. While, in reality, each and every hobbyist (at least those who've been in the game any length of time) knows full well that it happens. Not often. And seldom (if ever) with the seasoned veteran providers. But it does happen. You're either good with it or you're not. Your money, your choice.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    It must be pretty rare because I can't think of a single time it's happened to me.

actually happened a few times to me-and I never went back-and yes all were "family issues"-last time it happened to me-I was actually giving her a mini massage and erotic teasing and while I was doing it the phone rang and she was texting while I was doing it. I stopped and she said "no keep going"...

Verified Companion Companion SweetKimberly's Avatar
    No Way!

I turn my phone completely off.
    Escape from Reality Today
    Kimberly, (512) 897-6961
    I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
    South Lamar District
    Lots of Parking Steps From My Door
    Pet Free
    Non-smoker
    Low Volume Provider
    Newbie & Reference Friendly
    Allow my Trained Hands to Relax Your Body and Worship Your Soul

actually happened a few times to me-and I never went back-and yes all were "family issues"-last time it happened to me-I was actually giving her a mini massage and erotic teasing and while I was doing it the phone rang and she was texting while I was doing it. I stopped and she said "no keep going"...
    Curious were these well known providers, who had been around for awhile, with good reputations on the review boards or were these new girls, that hadn't been around for awhile, found on other sites with limited info and reviews like (BP, erotic monkey.. etc)?

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Bahahaha she was texting and on the phone while you were giving her a massage? Then told you to keep going? The girl has some serious stones!
    But seriously, that's so damn rude it makes me cringe.

I will check my phone on occasion. I will use it to look things up if we are having a conversation about something that stumps us. I'll grab it to make a note of something if need be or to change the music or to show you pictures of my cats. Hmmm to check the weather or the date. And rarely, I will answer it if it rings. *gasp* yes, there are very rare times that I will in fact, answer my phone with a guest over. Granted, it only ever happens when we're 50mins in to a 30min date and I am now running late and my friends are waiting on me, but still, i have done it. Not exactly what this post is talking about, but *shrugs*

It's unprofessional to be actively texting and talking on your phone during a date, it is also very rude and bad manners to be engrossed in your phone while you're in the presence of other people.
    But if there is a reason you are needing to check your phone or take a call, simply excuse yourself and do so. I don't believe it is their business to know who or why you have to take a call, it doesn't change the fact that you're going to take it, does it? No. Also, would you miss a whole day of work just because your realtor is going to call to give you a yes or no on the house you just made an offer for? No, you're not.
    Everyone acts like there are not emergency situations in life or things dont come up that warrant immediate attention. I have had several gentleman answer their phones during dates, on them when they walk in or stand outside for 15 minutes on them before the date.
    Those gentleman certainly did not think they would need to tend to anything when they booked the date, but something came up, didn't it? It happens.

If a gentlemen has to answer his phone etc during the session that's fine it's his time that he is paying for so if he chooses to waste 10 mins of his paid time on the phone that is on him and yes I will count that as part of your session. Don't answer you phone period. I think it is rude and a mood killer. However a lady who is being paid for a service should not be picking up the phone etc to talk or text someone one while she is being paid for he company. I agree Ava I have picked up my phone to change the music based on the vibe, search something as well that were were talking about, make a note etc but most always at the end of the session or right before we get started. Never during bcd activities. I feel if you know you need to be around your phone.. a sick kid, a family member is sick and you might receive a call and what not you need to make that clear with the gentlemen that day when booking so he can decided to go on with the appointment which means you could be distracted or postpone for another day when you might have no interruptions.

Ava -yes,that's what she did-and it was more during the massage plus part of he being face down-big buzz kill-
    Brittany-she is established, been around a while-still more of a UTR but know up here in my circle in NY

Thank you for your replies

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    It has happened to me, texting and answering the phone. It's happened during the initial conversion upon arrival, foreplay,AND even during the act itself. I have to admit, I felt somewhat unimportant. Definite buzz kill.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You should have ended the meeting right then and walked out!! Also, took the unused portion of the donation with you. Who pulled this BS??? Write a review on this BS!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i always answer the phone during a session.
    you never know.
    it could be the Publishers Clearing House Giveaway.
    i aint missin that shit !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast