Thread: New AMP on Parmer?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New AMP on Parmer?

Has anyone been to the new AMP on Parmer and Limerick Ave? Just popped up a few weeks ago. Telltale big read sign reads "MASSAGE."

FG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OK, since it's hard to get information about new AMPs, I went there. With any new place, I always ask for a normal massage just to investigate.

That said, I'm almost dead positive that this place will offer some kind of happy ending if you asked for it. When you walk up to the door, there's a huge sign that warn that the premises are protected by security cameras. Then when you ask for a massage, they ask for payment up front, and I'm pretty sure that they are cash only. The massage room had a laminated sign on the wall that states that they don't provide sexual services. And finally, the masseuse could barely speak any English, and you would not be able to hold any kind of casual conversation with her.

I've noticed that the more publicly visible an illicit AMP is, then the more coy they'll act. In other words, if you ask for a regular massage, then you'll get one. But if you act like you want extras, then you'll be treated differently.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Parmer

Funny you mention that. I drove by yesterday, saw the big sign and my AMPdar went off. I don't get up that way very often but will definitely give it a try.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Mystery Shopper's Avatar
    It’s been there for years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Shopper View Post
    It’s been there for years.
    Yes, the thread is almost 4 years old.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews