Thread: WASN'T HORNY BUT I NEEDED SOME EXCITEMENT! Name the new position!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Lightbulb WASN'T HORNY BUT I NEEDED SOME EXCITEMENT! Name the new position!

Right there, in the middle of a "sweet spot" having lunch and virtually no honeys dropping by to chat.

Of course, it might have been the draggin' lady at the table; she does love the eye candy and sometimes has been known to lick on a few -- or two.

Dollar dance time and we might as well have been in Siberia (or maybe '09 zip) so I had her mount my shoulders (me still sitting) to "raise our profile" just a bit.

And lo and behold the first honey approached. A little bewildered, but eager to play the game since each of us offer a buck.

Up she came standing in front of me, offering my head & shoulders gal pal attention.

What was I doing ... down below !

You name it!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Right there, in the middle of a "sweet spot" having lunch and virtually no honeys dropping by to chat.

Of course, it might have been the draggin' lady at the table; she does love the eye candy and sometimes has been known to lick on a few -- or two.

Dollar dance time and we might as well have been in Siberia (or maybe '09 zip) so I had her mount my shoulders (me still sitting) to "raise our profile" just a bit.

And lo and behold the first honey approached. A little bewildered, but eager to play the game since each of us offer a buck.

Up she came standing in front of me, offering my head & shoulders gal pal attention.

You name it!
    The double decker licker!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

You name it!

2 in the pink 1 in the ... lol
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    LOL!

Both might work very well!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    pics...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Ok, bear with me on this. It’s like a “chicken fight”, but there’s no swimming pool. You are, however, at a strip club, so...I would call it the CHICKEN STRIP!

What do I win?