Thread: Verified question

Verified question

Good afternoon all,

I PM’d two providers with CK1942 on the PM. I emailed to make sure he got it since it was my first PM with two people on them. Been 4 days and I’m still not verified. Didn’t know if there was something else I needed to do? Number of providers won’t message you without being verified so that is one of the main reasons I’m asking.

Thank you for your time

CJ

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m not staff however, you say you PM’d 2 ladies and copied CK. Did the VERIFIED ladies send a PM to CK vouching for you? Did they say they saw you within the last 6 months BCD? If the answer is NO, then that is the reason. If they did, then maybe it’s because CK is a bit overworked with the new member influx here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Both ladies inside the last 2 weeks. Really wanted to make sure he saw it. I have no clue if they vouched or not. I’m not in a rush just being a newbie and asking questions. Thank you for the reply.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Did you ask them to CC or BCC you when they vouched?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    If the ladies didn't follow procedure, which is responding affirmatively and sending the note to the chief admin AND coping you as confirmation, likely no vouches have been received. Also, most people are super busy for the howlidaze (not to mention everything else) right now, so 4 days (which would also put you over a weekend, another period when not everyone is focused on a computer) is not yet enough time to be concerned over. You said 4 days at first, so now I'm confused. Was it 4 days or 2 weeks?

However, sending you a PM, CJ. Give me the companions' names and I will PM them directly. Thanks. -- FIH/staff

(Heh. Gfe and I crossed comments!)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-18-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Thank you all for the replies. I didn’t know the parts to it that Fancy mentioned...