Clandestine pleasure for fortunate few.

Accepting propositions for becoming My Birthday Present, Holiday Present, New Year Present and beyond!

Too much is never enough, when it comes to me, spoiling myself.

You have to be pleasantly wrapped.
You have to be more than 50 Years Ripe.
You have to have stamina for no less than 1.5 hour date. Even, if you can just talk, or listen to me(you will) and hold my hand. Puppy eyes are mandatory.
You have to be very strong and be able to carry no less than 500 Roses. Repeatedly.
You have to be happy to walk behind me and kiss the dusty footprints left by my beautiful feet.
You have to be able to write to me in no less than 3 sentences, with proper punctuation and be able to provide Verification Information from executive sampling department of this community. Preferably in cursive.
You could be strong, or could be "used to be" and carry me on your hands, in your mind, or in your heart, to the places that I will choose.

You have to be able to flirt proficiently, speak out loud, respect, tell obscene amount of compliments, worship me and adore me more better, than general population could ever dream of. I might reciprocate, if I would wish to do so.

Wearing great business suit and a tie is a big "plus." Funky, clean Cowboy boots are 1.5 plusses.

If you think, that you are "All That" please let me know, by submitting your resume/advertisement to my PM. You might get so lucky and will get my digits after a mandatory coffee meeting.

***If you, for any reason, could not last more than 90 minutes, or don't have time to devote that many seconds to me, please contact somebody who cares, not me.**