Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Educate Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy69 View Post
    but the random shit can be very off putting
    Kind of like graffiti on a derelict building??

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    We need to take care of each other in this business none of us are above or below! We are equals just with different talents! We are all beautiful in our way!
    You get it. Some don't. Some of the young and hungries seem to feel as if it's "every woman for herself," as if any dollar not headed in their direction is being "stolen" from them, that every other lady is "competition" who must be thwarted, denigrated, or crushed. If you're between them and their Manolo Blahniks, their Gucci, or their rent then "bitch gotta die!"

The reality is that every one of you is a unique package of visual and performing delights, not like anyone else. You have no "direct competition." You can't be duplicated. Just because someone sees lady "A" today, it has absolutely nothing to do with, nor does it take away from lady "B."

There have been ladies who have gotten territorial about some of their clients. If they found out a particular gentleman went somewhere else for fun, she would read him the riot act, or refuse to give references, or any number of other creative retribution methods. That kind of crap ultimately ends up costing them business.

I like many different cuisines. But I'm not necessarily in the mood for a particular one on a particular day. Maybe it's too close to payday for prime rib, so a burger is the plate du jour. Whatever I choose to enjoy on any particular day has nothing to do with any of the other cuisines and does not take away from them or "steal" from them in any way.

Those self-absorbed ladies who can't grasp the concept that there is room for *everyone,* and that helping others helps themselves need to get over themselves or move the hell on.

Yes; JMFO..

Hugs to you, MJ!
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 12-23-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    You get it. Some don't. Some of the young and hungries seem to feel as if it's "every woman for herself," as if any dollar not headed in their direction is being "stolen" from them, that every other lady is "competition" who must be thwarted, denigrated, or crushed. If you're between them and their Manolo Blahniks, their Gucci, or their rent then "bitch gotta die!"

The reality is that every one of you is a unique package of visual and performing delights, not like anyone else. You have no "direct competition." You can't be duplicated. Just because someone sees lady "A" today, it has absolutely nothing to do with, nor does it take away from lady "B."

There have been ladies who have gotten territorial about some of their clients. If they found out a particular gentleman went somewhere else for fun, she would read him the riot act, or refuse to give references, or any number of other creative retribution methods. That kind of crap ultimately ends up costing them business.

I like many different cuisines. But I'm not necessarily in the mood for a particular one on a particular day. Maybe it's too close to payday for prime rib, so a burger is the plate du jour. Whatever I choose to enjoy on any particular day has nothing to do with any of the other cuisines and does not take away from them or "steal" from them in any way.

Those self-absorbed ladies who can't grasp the concept that there is room for *everyone,* and that helping others helps themselves need to get over themselves or move the hell on.

Yes; JMFO..

Hugs to you, MJ!

Thank you darling! I could not have said it better!
    With that said, I’m always looking for good girls to send my guys to when I’m not available!
    BTW I’ve heard some crazy shit about myself, that other ladies have said! Makes me sad! If you don’t know someone personally, don’t say things about them!

I live in my own little world, where I have all of these wonderful men that adore me and want me! Hey it’s my fantasy!

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    We should get together with a bottle of wine and laugh about ourselves and the fictitious stories..

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    The reality is that every one of you is a unique package of visual and performing delights, not like anyone else. You have no "direct competition." You can't be duplicated.
    Ok,.so we have had discussions concerning this...sometimes at length....lol and you just repeated what I always say. I'm not going to say you stole it from me because we've always had the same line of thought on this. Or maybe you did steal it from me?? Lol xoxo hmmm....
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    We should get together with a bottle of wine and laugh about ourselves and the fictitious stories..
    We should DS! But I don’t drink! I’ll sit with a Dr. Pepper! Lol. Pass my Blazing Cigar around!
    When it warms up, you can ride bitch on my bike! That just sounds good! Lol! Then the stories will really fly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar

I live in my own little world

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    You can visit anytime! It’s a great place! Warm, cozy, lots of touching! Kissing is a must and you gotta let me just be me! Hehehe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can visit anytime! It’s a great place! Warm, cozy, lots of touching! Kissing is a must and you gotta let me just be me! Hehehe
    Sounds like a hell of a time...

I’ll pass

Guest BCD
    But many won’t. MJ head game is two thumbs up.

Think JL is having a little Grinch hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    But many won’t. MJ head game is two thumbs up.

Think JL is having a little Grinch hangover.
    I’ll send you a pm since I never left a review. Juggy is not a fanboy
    Last edited by Jugglover; 12-27-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    I’ll send you a pm since I never left a review. Juggy is not a fanboy
    Wow Jugglover. Did I do something wrong to you? If I did let me make it up to you! Come see me I’ll do an hr for hhr! I’ll be normal and do as you ask! That hurts my feelings that you feel the need to go to a PM to talk about me! I’m sorry!

I wish you guys would tell me when you’re with me, if you don’t like something or you want something different then what I am doing! I aim to please! You have to speak up, otherwise I do my thing! Hehehe!

Verified Companion Companion
    Maggie love, guys can like cherry pie. They may not like each lady's cherry pie. There are guys who are not savvy to my style of play. That is ok. They can always leave a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Maggie love, guys can like cherry pie. They may not like each lady's cherry pie. There are guys who are not savvy to my style of play. That is ok. They can always leave a recommendation.
    I know this, but it almost sounds like he’s gonna dog me! I’d just like to know what I did! Lol. So I don’t do it again! It’s always good to improve!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast