Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
I know this, but it almost sounds like he’s gonna dog me! I’d just like to know what I did! Lol. So I don’t do it again! It’s always good to improve!
Uhh, I have told you. A couple times now when you’ve contacted me not even remembering seeing me, trying to drum up business by sending pm’s. In fact you made that same offer for an hr for half price the night we had our encounter, if I would see you the following week because of how it went. You knew then what went wrong, but you have seemed to have forgotten since, forgotten that you saw me, and forgotten that you have contacted me on 2 more occasions letting me know you were in town and I had told you politely I wasn’t interested. It was my first encounter, and it took a couple months to muster up the courage to try again for fear of having the same bad experience. Thankfully I haven’t had any bad since.
Now every encounter may not be peaches and cream, and everyone may not hit it off for whatever reason. You have a lot of guys that like and recommend you,.. be thankful. Jugglover however didn’t have a good experience with you, didn’t leave a review because of being as new I was/eccie being down/ didn’t want to hurt someone’s reputation. However, since then I am learning the ropes, I’ve learned that sharing a bad encounter benefits as much as sharing good ones.
I’m not calling you out, I’m not sending random messages to people saying to stay away from you, but I do let people know who ask me how my first encounter in the hobby went if they ask. I’m not hurting your business, like I said you have more gents who like you and recommend you, then ones that don’t. I’ve shared my feelings publicly now, so I’ll let it go and will only share what happened to people in pm’s who want to know and ask me directly.
Best of luck to you and I hope all your future encounters are positive.