Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Educate Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Educate Me

So what's with the bow tattoos on the backs of ladies legs? It seems like a common tattoo...any thoughts?

I love the great and amazing ink some of the ladies have but I don't quite understand the bows or why they are so common.

Guest BCD
    I have always wondered the same thing. Look forward to the answer.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I believe they are supposed to be the bows on the back of stockings or garters.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Okie View Post
    I believe they are supposed to be the bows on the back of stockings or garters.
    I believe this to be true. I’ve seen some with laces tattooed down the entire back of their legs where it looks like it’s kinda sewn into the skin.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    I believe they want them to look like they have permanent stockings on. Which makes no sense to me, what if I want to change the style or color? Plus after so many years they to start to look like crap. People may not like my tattoos but each one has a special meaning in my life! That is just my opinion, which I am entitled to, if you’re going to permanently mark your body, it should be with something that is meaningful and beautiful! It is going to be there the rest of your life. I see several girls that have random tattoos everywhere, they don’t go together half of them look like homemade shit. To me that’s just kind of trashy. My opinion LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    I believe they want them to look like they have permanent stockings on. Which makes no sense to me, what if I want to change the style or color? Plus after so many years they to start to look like crap. People may not like my tattoos but each one has a special meaning in my life! That is just my opinion, which I am entitled to, if you’re going to permanently mark your body, it should be with something that is meaningful and beautiful! It is going to be there the rest of your life. I see several girls that have random tattoos everywhere, they don’t go together half of them look like homemade shit. To me that’s just kind of trashy. My opinion LOL
    Agree, tasteful, well done, meaningful tattoos can be a beautiful thing, but the random shit can be very off putting IMO
    Would love to see all your tattoos someday��

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy69 View Post
    Agree, tasteful, well done, meaningful tattoos can be a beautiful thing, but the random shit can be very off putting IMO
    Would love to see all your tattoos someday��
    All you gotta do is make an appointment! I’m not busy very often! I need way more attention umm hmm than I’m getting! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    All you gotta do is make an appointment! I’m not busy very often! I need way more attention umm hmm than I’m getting! Lol
    I think I need to get myself that for christmas

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    The ladies with the bows on the back of their legs, in the hamstring area, I agree... it is to make the illusion that they have on stockings. I have seen some done very well and are beautiful. I have seen them rather plain. Regardless, it is something they choose to have on their body and the only thing that matters is that they like it. I would hate to have people criticize my tats... it's really not anyone's business what I have inked on my body. The only time I think it should be open to public scrutiny is if the person in question is aspiring to be a model. Otherwise, the topic is rather moot.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    ^^ +1

If I ever found tats offensive, I would not book with the provider.

There was tat'd vixen on here, I thought she was an Angel with all of her tats ;)!
    Never stopped me from enjoying her company. Never did ask the story behind her tats, I was busy writing my own story with her!

But, I draw the line at face tattoos!!

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    ST Very well said sweetheart

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Apologirles if my statement offended anyone, As several ladies know, i have many tattoos, and I was not passing judgement on anyones tattoos, i was just expressing my opinion. If someone is happy with thier ink, good for them.

I know not everyone will like my ink, and honestly i dont really care as long as I am happy with it.

Hope everyone has a Merry XXX-mas.

Verified Companion Companion
    Not every lady can pull off sleeves or chest tats. Maggie and JA have awesome ink. I am not a fan of the thigh bows. I am just happy when someone makes my turtles swim!

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy69 View Post
    Apologirles if my statement offended anyone, As several ladies know, i have many tattoos, and I was not passing judgement on anyones tattoos, i was just expressing my opinion. If someone is happy with thier ink, good for them.

I know not everyone will like my ink, and honestly i dont really care as long as I am happy with it.

Hope everyone has a Merry XXX-mas.
    You didn’t offend! Some of these beautiful women just like a chance to snip at me! Anytime I respond with my opinion, I’m not sure why they always seem to think I’m talking about them!
    I think women with Tatoos are sexy as fuck! Unless, like I said in my opinion, they are random unprofessional tats! Just scattered all over! My opinion seems to matter only in this state by the way! Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Not every lady can pull off sleeves or chest tats. Maggie and JA have awesome ink. I am not a fan of the thigh bows. I am just happy when someone makes my turtles swim!

I luv you GypsyHeart. I’ll make your turtles jump and swim! I love it how you women are so amazing!
    I want it made clear though! We need to take care of each other in this business none of us are above or below! We are equals just with different talents! We are all beautiful in our way! I even have to say praise to DanielSilver! You’ve been an amazing help to people lately! You know your shit and you tell it how it is! Thank you girl for being real! Your beauty is shining through! ST I didn’t know you even had Tats! I bet they’re gorgeous just like you! What about that Jayden Angel? Isn’t she the sexy bitch with all the gorgeous ink? Where’s she? Now that is a girl I’d take home boys! Mmmmhhmmmm

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast