Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Educate Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    I know this, but it almost sounds like he’s gonna dog me! I’d just like to know what I did! Lol. So I don’t do it again! It’s always good to improve!
    Uhh, I have told you. A couple times now when you’ve contacted me not even remembering seeing me, trying to drum up business by sending pm’s. In fact you made that same offer for an hr for half price the night we had our encounter, if I would see you the following week because of how it went. You knew then what went wrong, but you have seemed to have forgotten since, forgotten that you saw me, and forgotten that you have contacted me on 2 more occasions letting me know you were in town and I had told you politely I wasn’t interested. It was my first encounter, and it took a couple months to muster up the courage to try again for fear of having the same bad experience. Thankfully I haven’t had any bad since.
    Now every encounter may not be peaches and cream, and everyone may not hit it off for whatever reason. You have a lot of guys that like and recommend you,.. be thankful. Jugglover however didn’t have a good experience with you, didn’t leave a review because of being as new I was/eccie being down/ didn’t want to hurt someone’s reputation. However, since then I am learning the ropes, I’ve learned that sharing a bad encounter benefits as much as sharing good ones.
    I’m not calling you out, I’m not sending random messages to people saying to stay away from you, but I do let people know who ask me how my first encounter in the hobby went if they ask. I’m not hurting your business, like I said you have more gents who like you and recommend you, then ones that don’t. I’ve shared my feelings publicly now, so I’ll let it go and will only share what happened to people in pm’s who want to know and ask me directly.
    Best of luck to you and I hope all your future encounters are positive.

Guest BCD
    I think Jugglover has offered a kind and respectful response to MJ’s public pressing. And as Gypsy has so correctly assessed, not everyone likes the same cherry pie or cherry pie recipe.

Hope this thread has run its course, or off course as it now appears to be, and doesn’t turn into a drama fest.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    While I certainly appreciate body art in all its forms, tats, piercings and studs, embedded or hanging, I also appreciate the opportunity to unroll/ peel real stockings from time to time.

Also occasionally gifting a pair of shapely stems with some of those hosiery.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    I am truly sorry! I’d like to say that for several months I had some medical issues going on! I am forgetful because my doctor had me on two medications that should not have been taken together! But it’s a well known cocktail for people with Anakylosing Spondilitis! it was causing me to have short term memory loss! It caused permanent damage to my short term memory! I honestly don’t remember, and it’s frustrating, I am honestly sorry from the bottom of my heart! I wish I could recall it! It seriously makes me feel awful! I’m sorry I pestered you! I would do anything for you, to make it right! I will give you your donation back if that’ll make it better! It doesn’t sound like I earned it! I’ll Make a note this time to not contact you! So I don’t forget! I’m learning how to compensate now with the memory loss! But I still screw up sometimes!
    Thank you for not being mean about it! Let me know if you’ll let me buy you lunch or something! I can’t take that awful experience away, but I can apologize and make it right!

Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    I am truly sorry! I’d like to say that for several months I had some medical issues going on! I am forgetful because my doctor had me on two medications that should not have been taken together! But it’s a well known cocktail for people with Anakylosing Spondilitis! it was causing me to have short term memory loss! It caused permanent damage to my short term memory! I honestly don’t remember, and it’s frustrating, I am honestly sorry from the bottom of my heart! I wish I could recall it! It seriously makes me feel awful! I’m sorry I pestered you! I would do anything for you, to make it right! I will give you your donation back if that’ll make it better! It doesn’t sound like I earned it! I’ll Make a note this time to not contact you! So I don’t forget! I’m learning how to compensate now with the memory loss! But I still screw up sometimes!
    Thank you for not being mean about it! Let me know if you’ll let me buy you lunch or something! I can’t take that awful experience away, but I can apologize and make it right!
    Maggie dear that explains a lot, it really does. It’s all good though on my side, I’m not looking for anything returned, any deals, nothing like that. Like I said I’ll let it be, and chalk it up to medical mistakes and not how business with you is done on the regular. I’m not here to make enemies and I don’t ever want the reputation of being a pain in the ass customer either. You seem like a person who is willing to please no matter the cost,.. just don’t put yourself in the position to get taken advantage of.
    Maybe someday we will bump into each other at a social and laugh about it. Be safe!

You know what, I want to say thank you. Don’t apologize, as I believe everything happens for a reason. If things had been different I might not be where I’m currently at in life/hobby/all things considered. So again, no hard feelings and you won’t get any grief from me in the future.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    You know what, I want to say thank you. Don’t apologize, as I believe everything happens for a reason. If things had been different I might not be where I’m currently at in life/hobby/all things considered. So again, no hard feelings and you won’t get any grief from me in the future.
    Thanks hun! That means something to me, because I give myself enough grief for about 100 people!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alyssa Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    The ladies with the bows on the back of their legs, in the hamstring area, I agree... it is to make the illusion that they have on stockings. I have seen some done very well and are beautiful. I have seen them rather plain. Regardless, it is something they choose to have on their body and the only thing that matters is that they like it. I would hate to have people criticize my tats... it's really not anyone's business what I have inked on my body. The only time I think it should be open to public scrutiny is if the person in question is aspiring to be a model. Otherwise, the topic is rather moot.
    Very Well Said
    🔸 P315150 🔸
    P411 SPECIAL!
    🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

🔗🌐👻🐦🎥💌
    Click here ➡️ AllMyLinks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3