Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's Official - Another Site Gone

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CautiousExplr View Post
    I know. None of this is going to affect me in the short-term, but if they would have done it a month ago it wouldn't have caused so much panic with the holidays. I was already fully scheduled throughout the holidays before it hit so it hasn't affected me at all, but I know it has been stressful on some of the ladies and it could have been handled much better. This is two times in less than a year that they have taken the legs right out from under their user base. I wouldn't think they'll stand for much more.
    Okay,.. so I’m gonna play devils advocate (doesn’t mean I agree with what I’m about to say so don’t get your panties in a bunch)
    It’s the responsibility of the eccie staff to check with every user, to make sure it’s okay to flip the switch? Keep in mind ladies are not paying for a service, they are using the site for free, that at anytime has the right to cease existence as the owners see fit. It’s not a publicly traded company, so they don’t need to check in with shareholders (members of the forum) to get a vote on the direction of the site.
    Also keep in mind all but just a few states, are at will employment states. So if we are keeping this in business terms (as I assume we are since your worried about the ladies incomes being effected) I’m betting the companies most of the gents on the forums work for could just as easily let them go a week before Christmas as well. Without cause, reason or explanation. It’s the way it is,.. be prepared, have a backup plan, and do your best to not live paycheck to paycheck. And,.. please don’t rely on a website that you don’t own to keep food on the table.

Verified Companion Companion
    When bp went down, my phone went nuts that weekend. I was like is my # on a bathroom stall somewhere? Then eccie went. Because I had been on Eros since I started in 2012 I was able to be found. And even with eccie up most of my calls were coming from Eros. I have not had any bookings from my tweets and toots. I have jumped over to another site and will see how it flows. Would love to have the ladies come on over so we can build OK up on it. Verification is easy for the ladies and they use discord for chatting. Oddly, December has been slow or full of cancels for me. And tonight I had a ncns/ghosting. Most of the guys I encounter do not want to keep the info of ladies in case they get caught. Kudos to you sexy fuckers who keep our #s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    ..... Kudos to you sexy fuckers who keep our #s.
    Frankly my darling, I only SaveD one number!!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Jollie's Avatar
    Fort Collins Colorado and surrounding areas
    I am not sure eccie will be back. If you go look it brings you to another site now. Guess time will tell but they are always so behind on eccie and how many times do you need maintenance or for that long? Other sites try choosing hours that won’t cause as many issues and then back up by morning.
    Annajollie.website
    (801)930-0893

Verified/ 3+ reviews: message me here with your phone number and then text me handle and site to go verify you fastest!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just typed in eccie.net and was redirected to adultsearch.com - I'm beginning to think that referring to eccie should be done in the past tense from here on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    The "warning" that something like this could or would happen was the enactment of FOSTA/SESTA months ago. Changes were inevitable. Change or die. But as others have implied, where a void develops, a creative solution often appears in order to attempt to fill the void. Some people are creative by nature. When presented with a new challenge they put on their thinking caps and find a way around it. Basic urges seemingly cannot be legislated out of existence. Just like individuals coming and going from the hobby, the landscape continually changes. It's just that the changes of late have come more frequently than we have been accustomed to. To paraphrase Marty McFly "This is a blues riff in 'B', watch for the changes, and try and keep up, okay?"
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hell I spent 2 hours this morning writing down every number and email I could find, that wasn't already in my phone...Just in case... And if any ladies wNt to pm an email or phone number I would be happy to add to my list

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    You all do know that the Eccie account on Twitter is fake and is not associated with Eccie Staff or the Eccie website..

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    I've been kinda waiting to see how the cards fall Jan 1 to see what all sites do. I'm in a temporal Flux for the moment. I never ever wanted to use Social Media for advertising, EVER! Now it seems inevitable. So much going on in my personal life, just don't seem to have the will to research and put into play the effort to do it all. I have my .coms a couple of accounts created, but still, haven't really made the jump. #iSuck
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    When bp went down, my phone went nuts that weekend. I was like is my # on a bathroom stall somewhere? Then eccie went. Because I had been on Eros since I started in 2012 I was able to be found. And even with eccie up most of my calls were coming from Eros. I have not had any bookings from my tweets and toots. I have jumped over to another site and will see how it flows. Would love to have the ladies come on over so we can build OK up on it. Verification is easy for the ladies and they use discord for chatting. Oddly, December has been slow or full of cancels for me. And tonight I had a ncns/ghosting. Most of the guys I encounter do not want to keep the info of ladies in case they get caught. Kudos to you sexy fuckers who keep our #s.
    Gypsy what site did you jump over to? If you don’t mind sharing!
    I’m on some sites that I didn’t put myself on! But I’m not even sure anymore which ones! (Because I didn’t put myself on them!) lol
    I’ve been using switter some! Anyone know anything about that site?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would like to know of any others than this and P411. Thanks

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4amilf View Post
    I would like to know of any others than this and P411. Thanks
    Switter
    Erotic Monkey
    Euros
    Just be careful!

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Switter and EM are not safe, Eros is hit and miss.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Switter is going to go down in flames like its Satan's wife.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    Maintenance my ass!!
    Looks like my ass owes Danielle an apology....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast