Thread: Any Bikers Interested in Forming a Club of Hobby Members???

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Any Bikers Interested in Forming a Club of Hobby Members???

Any bikers out in the Hobby Badlands interested in forming a club for hobby members??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Maybe UTR

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    awesome!
    i got a huffy, but 1 of the pedals is broken and my pants get caught in the chain. its sounds totally rad when i stick a playing card in the spokes.
    guess i was just born to be bad !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^^^^lol......yea Knotty you're bad to the bone

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I ride behind y'all on my bicycle...
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd ride her behind^^^^^^lol

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Now, who is riding who?!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you get any more interest besides the Huffy with the broken petal? I've been looking for a club to join since last year, but haven't done anything about it. If you have other interest, count me in too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking to join a biking club. Count me in. located in College station

I am going to post another thread of the same subject in another Forum to try and get more interest in this.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sons of Hobbying

Tricks & Chicks.

This is generating some interest. Good! If interested, post something here or PM me directly. I am going to give this another week and then contact all interested members to have an initial meeting about forming a club.

I am planning a Club organization/formation meeting on Saturday, May 4 at 2:00p.m. at a bar in the North part of Austin. The first order of business will be a name for the club; the election of officers; patch design; and a vote on club rules. After the meeting, the members present can vote on a cruse destination and a date for our next get together and cruse destination.

There will be a PM coming about the meeting location to interested, verified members of OH2. Let me be clear about this. The Motorcycle Club is NOT sponsored by OH2, an organization of OH2, or endorsed by management of OH2. The club will be organically composed of members of OH2 who enjoy riding and the company of fellow, like minded members of OH2. If the Club members wish to include members of the "E," that will be a decision of a majority of members present at the formation meeting. I hope we will have a lot of participation and make the rides fun events.

Some ladies have expressed their desire to join but do not have a bike. Ladies, you are welcome to join. I'm sure some of the gentlemen with bikes can accommodate you in finding a ride.

Alright everyone, PMs have been sent to those who have shown interest in forming a hobby Motorcycle Club. If you are interested in attending the meeting and forming a hobby Motorcycle Club but did not receive a PM, send me a PM for the meeting information. Hope to see all you hobby bikers there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE