Thread: Very aggressive AMP in Plano

Very aggressive AMP in Plano

I went to an undisclosed location in Plano today. I had an Asain woman that was very aggressive towards me by kissing, touching, and telling me she wanted me to f@($ her, but of course, she asked me," how much do you have?" This was the very first time that this has ever happened to me at an AMP. Definitely, will be getting another taste of this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    I went to an undisclosed location in Plano today. I had an Asain woman that was very aggressive towards me by kissing, touching, and telling me she wanted me to f@($ her, but of course, she asked me," how much do you have?" This was the very first time that this has ever happened to me at an AMP. Definitely, will be getting another taste of this again.
    Wow. Unless I had been there before, that would make all kinds of red flares go up in my mind. Never, ever talk about P4P until after the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Wow. Unless I had been there before, that would make all kinds of red flares go up in my mind. Never, ever talk about P4P until after the deed.
    At this location, I have an idea of the P4P rates are; however, this particular woman came on very strong within 15 minutes into the session.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Can you please let me know the general location of said AMP? I would like to try it out.

At this location, I have an idea of the P4P rates are; however, this particular woman came on very strong within 15 minutes into the session.
    Yeah, that's a tall glass of NOPE. Sounds like bad things may have happened to that subamp.

Yeah, that's a tall glass of NOPE. Sounds like bad things may have happened to that subamp.
    Of course you know it's always on the flip at the end of the session, but this was really awkward for me. I was relaxed with my head down, then immediately she started kissing the back of my neck. I was thinking in my head,"what the f@#%!", but decided to follow through. She is new at this location and probably learning the ropes.

I was thinking in my head,"what the f@#%!", but decided to follow through.
    Once I start thinking about handcuffs, it's hard for me to follow through. I recently wrote about a visit to Blue where I was stressed out. No way I could go through with it if the lady was doing everything that a cop or informant would do in a sting.

Once I start thinking about handcuffs, it's hard for me to follow through. I recently wrote about a visit to Blue where I was stressed out. No way I could go through with it if the lady was doing everything that a cop or informant would do in a sting.
    I totally get it and agree with you. This place has been established for many years and they take security very seriously of whom walks in the door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    When the come into you like that and you are worried simply do the Trump
    Gram Em By The Pussy

Well officer she was kissing me ect.
    I did the President yes.