Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bali Lineup - 12/16

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ruby is here for another week. New Year’s will be a BANG.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I see both sides of the "argument".. I think ideally the line up news should be contained to one thread, and guys can visit that thread for the latest updates.. hey, what a brilliant idea!

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...a-and-Blue-Spa

practically speaking, though, the one thread idea can't possibly cover every need.. if a Member has a current, usable line up to post from a particular AMP, post away! true, that line up may be somewhat obsolete within days, but guys need to remember, a line up is good the day it's posted.. period. if there is a lady you want to see, make an appointment.. period.

I don't want to see OH2 cluttered with "PSA: the Line up at XXX Spa", but right now I'm trying to see any and all information.. I want to see INVOLVEMENT and PARTICIPATION in whatever form it appears. too many line up postings is a "6 months down the road" kind of problem.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not an Ad IMO

Information is what is being provided. No other reason to post like this was done. So, I vote yes, keep it up, info onAMP's is appreciated just like info on Indies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2