Thread: Bali Lineup - 12/16

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bali Lineup - 12/16

MAYA-
    Age- around 30s. Height- 5.3 . Weight -110-115
    D cup.
    GFE;DFK;BBBJ;B2B;TUMA

YUMI -
    Age- around mid 20s. Height- 5.4. Weight-110.
    C cup.
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. B2B.

Ruby- (Latina)
    Age - around mid 20s. Height - Around 5.2. Weight - around 115-120 lbs. Dcup.
    GFE ; DFK ; BBBJ ; B2B ;

Momo-
    Age- around mid 20s.
    height- Around 5.2or 5.3
    Weight - around 105-110 lbs. C cup
    GFE. DFK. Bbbj. B2b.

Sunny -
    Age - around 30s, weight- 120 lbs, Height- about 5’2 or5.3. D cup.
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. B2B

Milk-
    Age - around mid 20s, weight- 110 lbs, Height- about 5’0 or5.1. B cup.
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. B2B.

Creme-
    Age- around mid 20s. Height- 5.2. Weight-115
    B cup.
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. B2B.

NaNa -
    Age- around late 20s. Height-5.2 weight -110
    B cup.
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. TUMA. B2B.

Star -
    Age -around mid 20s. Height-4.9
    weight-95 . C cup
    GFE. DFK. BBBJ. B2B

SKY. PEPSI - return on vacation on 23th.

Why wouldn't you post this in the AMP forum???

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Why wouldn't you post this in the AMP forum???
    Because there’s not an actual AMP forum. You can only post reviews in the AMP section. The closest thing to an AMP forum is the AMP info thread in this forum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We were happy, until now, without such "Evident" ads, but now !!! SMH..
    WE - Let's not make it a norm posting such ads.. Now, it is Bali, and slowly the rest of the others would jump in here.. Let's keep this forum clean !! Just a request !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

I’m not trying to start an argument The-Bond. But why wouldn’t you want to know who’s working at what spa? You might see it as an advertisement but many people see it as getting the info we need to know. I don’t know about you but just walk-in and luck of the draw is not for me usually. As a matter of fact I prefer to be an informed consumer. And I know you’re going to say read the reviews. And I do, and they are helpful. But they don’t tell you about every lady in a particular location. These ladies move around a lot and you don’t know from one week to the next where they are going to land. If it wasn’t for updates like this we wouldn’t know Susan moved to NyNy. I could walk in to Rainbow and try to see her and Mama isn’t going to tell me where she went. Likewise who knows where Star is going to be week to week. So even if it is an advert I say keep it up. And I look forward to Ghostrider and Bobbyman posting lineup updates also.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnQ1769's Avatar
    I find this information very helpful so I can plan on who to see and not waste time with I walk-in for a quick visit.

Thanks for the information!

BTW, I saw Ruby on Friday night (14th) and she said she is going on vacation soon for a couple of weeks. I'll post my review soon. She is a MUST see!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @ Hank
    With all due respect, I do not consider this as an argument at all.. Any healthy debate is always Welcome ! :)

So, here's my view :
    I agree with you.. I, too, fall under the category of "Informed Consumer".. I myself have posted such information earlier too, but then I slowly realised that the shelf-life of such ads is very less.
    Hank - do you really think this info would be valid even for a week ? Not at all... I may visit an AMP, may be a couple of days after reading such an ad, and then find out that the lady I am interested ion seeing, has already moved out, or has gone on vacation.. This has happened to me several times. So, what's the point / usefulness of such ads, if it's not gonna last even for a couple of days.
    Also, the names of these girls change from Spa to Spa.. So, it may be Star at Bali today, xxxxx at Blue tomorrow, yyyyyy at NYNY next week, and so on... And we never know, unless a person has seen her at all 3 places and then he vouches that she is the same.. So, what's the use of this information ?
    Let me wind up by saying - the intent of this subject may be good, but the purpose is not being served fully, IMHO

@ John
    I never disputed the usefulness of this information. I, myself have shared such kind of information many a times on E@@IE in the past.. But, then you slowly start realizing that this becomes more of a marketing "Thing" for the Spa !! And just imagine, where every Spa has their favorite members and each of them keeps posting such info, and you end up seeing several threads of such info...

I truly respect and appreciate all this info from WE ! But, instead of having separate threads created by a different member every time, we can, instead have one thread dedicated to each of the prominent spas. What do you think ?

Let's open this suggestions / views / opinions from other contributors..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey Wyatt, that is a great, well laid out, informative thread post.

Bond, I love ya like a brother but I don’t agree with your objections to this thread.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No worries Doc !! Thanks for your Brotherly love !!
    That was My opinion and this is your opinion !! Everybody has an opinion !! We can all agree to disagree !! No hard feelings between us !! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Bond, I love ya like a brother but I don’t agree with your objections to this thread.

Bond I think you made my point for me. The information my not be valid in a week. That’s why update like this are (I feel) necessary. And extremely useful. And yes some ladies may move on fairly quickly but there is usually a core group that will be there for 3 to 4weeks at a time. And then when the others get their monthlies or need a break or just get pissed at the spa and move on for whatever reason we get a helpful update.

I see your point of it being an advertisement of sorts. Which it is. But if I’m going to go to a bar, let’s say, and then I see an advertisement that it’s a gay bar on Wednesday nights only, well now I have been informed via an advertisement that it’s not the bar for me on Wednesday nights (Not that there’s anything wrong with it).

But as you said we can agree to disagree I guess. But knowledge is power.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Could not agree more.

The point is the share information, is it not? Anyone having a complet list of the girls at the various AMP's should do as was done here … share the info. Otherwise it is a "shot in the dark, because these girls, as Susan just recently did, move from location to location. So, I encourage everyone that this an AMP fan to post intel and info, including which are Catholic and if the they are greek tour guides. Helps the girls and us too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, just trying to be helpful. I have run afoul and called several amps in the past asking who was there, only to be told - who have you seen. Emo’s not impressed with that one or two names. I have learned the hard way asking to describe the last over the phone.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Dickk's Avatar
    I just want to know anybody has any Sky News ? I did not see hername in the last list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickk View Post
    I just want to know anybody has any Sky News ? I did not see hername in the last list.

Look at the bottom. She returns on the 23rd

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Agreeing with others. On a now-defunct website and in its AMP forum, this sort of post was considered a valuable public service announcement. I think it should be considered so here, as well. It will also help if the location of superstars, such as Susan, are posted, particularly when they move, as Susan did recently, from Rainbow to NYNY. NC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast