Thread: Is Teagenluv still around?

Is Teagenluv still around?

Does anybody know if Teagenluv is still around? Saw her last year, and she decided to take a break from the hobby. She returned beginning of this year, but went into hideous again. Wasn't sure if she joined a studio, moved, or found someone.

she usually replies to my emails, I wrote her yesterday and she didnt reply

She is out of the hobby never to return. She finished her night school program and got a real world job. I last saw her April and she was starting to pack on the weight but unlike another board was claiming she was not pregnant. Definitely an odd character but she was fun in the bedroom i'll miss her. She was not a party girl who lived to go clubbing she enjoyed spending time with her pets and when horny has a list of fuck buddies she calls.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

how is it that HER and white chocolate both disappeared at the same time? and then I got a weird as fuck email from her asking if she could meet her at the mall and "play in a fitting room together" or something strange LOL