Thread: New EYE CANDY Pics ~ Sun Kissed Body ~ Long Legs & New Toner Slim Body! CALL NOW

Verified Companion Companion

New EYE CANDY Pics ~ Sun Kissed Body ~ Long Legs & New Toner Slim Body! CALL NOW

Sweet, Fit, Passionate, Real, Reliable, Determined, and Captivating! I'm the girl that holds it all.

So if you just like having a really GENUINE TIME? IM YOUR GIRL!!! Flawless reputation & upscale Vixen!

AVAILABLE

WILLOWBROOK 249 1960

FRIDAY- MONDAY’S
    7-8am-9-11:30Pm( after/later extra screening) (After/Early hours vary, call ahead please) NOTE: Im a student!
    WED 6am-12p & after 7pm
    TUES & THURS after 7/8PM

😇UPSCALE CLASSY &REPUTABLE😇. 💜💜💜 CALL FOR NEW PICTURES 💜💜💜

YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE

Please NO PMS CALLS ONLY ❤️

832-909-7290 ATTENTION— I’m an upscale Provider! I will lot text / answer any questions asking or pertaining to ANY mentions of menu, activities, ect... I’m a top provider, to upscale gentlemen who want privacy and discretion! I provide time and companionship as a top health conscience provider. My motto in life is to be as safe and clean with your body as possible... So please don’t ask me any thing outside of time and companionship. I’m very sweet and friendly ... warm and comforting... As I’m very into true companionship and genuine intesnse connections!

Linnea No PMS calls only please as I wont get them in time!!

MUST FULLY UNDERSTAND AND WILLFULLY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS