If we have yet to meet, I'm a petite and sweet Southern Brunette MILF with dark brown hair, pretty brown eyes, a cute little smile, soft skin that always smells great, a witty and fun sense of humor, and a huge heart of gold! I stand at about 5'2", have natural 36Cs that LOVE attention, and firm curves in all of the right places. I'm intelligent, beautiful, and very sensual. For those of you with any "first-time jitters", I have a knack for putting those to ease. I am very easy to talk to and so laidback. I typically like to spend some time getting to know each other...perhaps sharing a bottle of wine...before delving into the more erotic side of our time together.

I am available tonight for incall in North Austin until midnight or so and am also offering some great outcall specials. The donations are for my time and are 100/QV, 140/hh, 220/hr, and 300/90 Minutes. I also offer sensual body rubs for a donation of 180. Screening IS required and Members of Preferred 411 are ALWAYS welcome and MUCH appreciated!

Please contact me via PM, email, and/or text to book an appointment and please include a couple of provider references. I am well worth the visit...come see for yourself!

Until then....

Sarah