Thread: Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Why not bring in the new year with a bang (or something just as fun)? Let's make 2018 worth forgetting with New Years Awesomeness. If you'd like to attend on Friday, 1/11/2019, let me know. Just check my signature for details.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Happy New Year's to everyone. Just a friendly reminder: 2 more Fridays until our first Meet & Greet of the new year. If you want to attend but haven't verified with me yet, don't wait. See you all soon, and I hope the new year brings you lots of fun and prosperity.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happy New Year to you brother, and here's hoping this new year will bring all of us even closer together.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    OMG! How much closer to alxndr69 hardroad69 wants to get? Maybe I should get in between 2 of you?

Not hating, just thought it was funny!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    OMG! How much closer to alxndr69 hardroad69 wants to get? Maybe I should get in between 2 of you?

Not hating, just thought it was funny!
    Having you between me and Hardroad sounds like a good thing. Come on down! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    Happy New Year to you brother, and here's hoping this new year will bring all of us even closer together.
    Thanks. I hope the yours is going well too. We'll keeping enjoying ourselves, regardless of what haters - I mean "baiters" - like AlexandraSand say. We need to get her up here. I think she's jealous. ;-)

I’ve noticed over the years that there seems to be a nice collection of smokin’ hot MILFs in your area. I should try to make one of your Socials!

Invites have gone out for our Happy New Year M&G in Killeen. If you were expecting an invite and didn't get one, or haven't previously been verified and wish to attend, send me a PM. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, as well as some new faces.