Thread: Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Why not bring in the new year with a bang (or something just as fun)? Let's make 2018 worth forgetting with New Years Awesomeness. If you'd like to attend on Friday, 1/11/2019, let me know. Just check my signature for details.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Happy New Year's to everyone. Just a friendly reminder: 2 more Fridays until our first Meet & Greet of the new year. If you want to attend but haven't verified with me yet, don't wait. See you all soon, and I hope the new year brings you lots of fun and prosperity.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Invites have gone out for our Happy New Year M&G in Killeen. If you were expecting an invite and didn't get one, or haven't previously been verified and wish to attend, send me a PM. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, as well as some new faces.