Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Cant wait to see everyone!
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Looks like I'm gonna make it. Wanted to bring the bike to show Doc but tomorrow is 100% chance of rain. Uhg.

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    This will be my first time in attendance. looking forward to seeing friends and meeting new ones :)
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

OMG! Ahyana is coming too. This is going to be the most excruciatingly horny night. WTF. I need to take out a loan. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by wargy05 View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna make it. Wanted to bring the bike to show Doc but tomorrow is 100% chance of rain. Uhg.
    Well, we can still talk bikes.

Well, well, things look like they’re shaping up nicely for tomorrow night. Alxndr69 always is such a gracious host and the guests are so cool and fun to get together with. If you have been on the fence about coming, bring it!! Hope to see all the regulars and some first time players there.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Well, we can still talk bikes.

Well, well, things look like they’re shaping up nicely for tomorrow night. Alxndr69 always is such a gracious host and the guests are so cool and fun to get together with. If you have been on the fence about coming, bring it!! Hope to see all the regulars and some first time players there.
    It's always good to see people looking forward to meeting some others. Wargy could also bring some bike pics to help satisfy the crotch rocket crowd. Thanks for the thumbs up, Doc.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar
    See y'all tomorrow
    Xoxo
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure09 View Post
    See y'all tomorrow
    Xoxo
    Already got most things ready, so I'll be waiting. Looking forward to it. ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Oh, no crotch rocket for me; just cruisers.

Awesome cant wait y'all!! Will there be poker again? I shouldnt be late this evening.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Thanks to everyone who attended our Happy New Year's Meet & Greet. I had a lot of fun, and it appeared that I wasn't alone in that, so thanks. Welcome to those ladies and gentlemen who made their first appearance here. You were all welcome additions, and I look forward to seeing you all in the future. I'll be posting a thread about the next one soon. I hope everyone got safely home. Again, Happy Birthday to Mimi! And congratulations again to Tequila on winning the competition! The competition was stiff, but she came out on top! ;-)

Alx

Thank you for hosting a wonderful evening as always! It was a wild night but it was definitely a good one! Cant wait for the next one!

Many thanks to our gracious host for putting this together. After making this journey north I can appreciate the effort some of our Killeen area members make in attending the Austin M&Gs.
    As promised I'm posting the recipe for the veggie squares.

Veggie Squares

2 Cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls
    1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
    2 8oz. packs of cream cheese (softened)
    1 small head of cauliflower
    1 bunch of broccoli
    2-3 carrots
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese

Spread the crescent roll dough on a 11 ½ x 17 inch cookie sheet and bake as directed on package ( 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes)

Let the dough cool completely before adding the toppings.

Wash the veggies and drain well.
    Chop up the cauliflower and broccoli. Shred the carrots. (I cheated and bought them already shredded)

Blend the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and the mayonnaise. Spread on cooled dough.

Top with the shredded cheddar and veggies.

Note – this is easier to cut up after being refrigerated for a few hours with a pizza cutter. I had made this late Thursday and let it refrigerate overnight then cut it up Friday morning. I also added sliced black olives for the party.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Quote Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
    Many thanks to our gracious host for putting this together. After making this journey north I can appreciate the effort some of our Killeen area members make in attending the Austin M&Gs.
    As promised I'm posting the recipe for the veggie squares.

Veggie Squares

2 Cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls
    1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
    2 8oz. packs of cream cheese (softened)
    1 small head of cauliflower
    1 bunch of broccoli
    2-3 carrots
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese

Spread the crescent roll dough on a 11 ½ x 17 inch cookie sheet and bake as directed on package ( 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes)

Let the dough cool completely before adding the toppings.

Wash the veggies and drain well.
    Chop up the cauliflower and broccoli. Shred the carrots. (I cheated and bought them already shredded)

Blend the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and the mayonnaise. Spread on cooled dough.

Top with the shredded cheddar and veggies.

Note – this is easier to cut up after being refrigerated for a few hours with a pizza cutter. I had made this late Thursday and let it refrigerate overnight then cut it up Friday morning. I also added sliced black olives for the party.
    Thanks for bringing those, Lox. I thought they were better than the pizza I ordered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Thank you for hosting a wonderful evening as always! It was a wild night but it was definitely a good one! Cant wait for the next one!
    Neither can I. I liked your idea for a contest, and think we should have more like that. Of course, I may be biased, but that's okay. I'm still not changing my opinion. ;-) Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Awesome time :) i thoroughly enjoyed.
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast